Scoundrel (22/10/10)

Wowzers!

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

I laughed right out loud when I saw him 'sneaking' along.

The Run animation was fun to make and I really liked the way it came out. Even the cape behaved itself for that one. I had endless trouble with it in the Death, though.

for some reason the cape work reminds me of the 'Hobbit thief' (which is probably the wrong name, since I can't find it in the database).

You're thinking of the Hobbit Burglar - yes, they are a bit similar, since both are dagger-wielding characters with big cloaks. But this one doesn't use any of the hobbit's animations. You can tell because, apart from anything else, he's left-handed.

(This is because I based it on the image at the bottom of this page, although I gave him a cloak rather than a coat and left out the bag.)

Delightful!

May I request a unit similar to this one, except greyer, more ragged and down on his heels, and armed with a small bomb which he hurls at capitalist oppressors? I'm sure my mod is not alone in being able to use an Anarcho-Syndicalist.

Sorry, there aren't going to be any variants, but as others have mentioned you might find units along those lines on the site already.

Thanks, I have had that song running in my head non-stop for three days now.

I love this brief live version with great audience reactions:

Link to video.

Looks like Sutch also followed the example of his idol Screamin' Jay Hawkins by doing ill-advised funky 70s remakes of his songs too:

Link to video.

Armed with some what?? ;)

Link to video.

Sir Plot, it was Madeira asking the question…

Every time someone mentions Madeira, I think of that song.

Top Bottom