Screenshot of the Day #11: Spider Web

WOW I had no IDEA!!!! i've been playing for soo long and never noticed :blush: thanks

I... Uh... Wow. 9 years. Are you sure it was worth performing necromancy on a topic so.... ancient?

AHAHAHAH looolll last comment before me was 2002
That's my point. :) It's old. The site typically looks down upon resurrecting old threads with posts that don't really contribute to the thread.

I guess we could also make that a category in the 10 year Anniversary competition, extreme necromancy.

For what it's worth, I've been playing Civ3 since 2003 and had no idea about this shortcut until reading the thread tonight. :lol:

For what it's worth, I've been playing Civ3 since 2003 and had no idea about this shortcut until reading the thread tonight. :lol:
Same here. :lol: But I don't think it was worth making an attempt at the thread necromancy record for it.

Yes, we all missed this… the bump was worth it.

That is a nice trick, SHIFT + CLICK on the Diplomacy screen.

But, think for a minute.

:think:

Who needs Diplomacy?

:trouble:

The people who want to know how much money they can squeeze out of there opponent before they go 'nucleah'.
That is what I use MapStat for. All I want to know is their bank balance. I don't want to see their faces any more than I have to.

Other than that, I think we agree:

:trouble: or :deal:

The AI has only two choices.

EDIT:
Though I must admit, this is a handy little trick when you are planning on how to take down that ever expanding AI on the far side of the world. It lets you see all the options at one time.

Other than that, I think we agree:

:trouble: or :deal:

The AI has only two choices.
Actually, I use both at the same time. Give 'em a horse whipping, then squeeze some dough out of them. After that, usually, they can't bear the fact that they were horsewhipped, so we duke it out some more. After a repeating the process a few times, I weed whack them down to having only one city. At that point, I'm feeling merciful, so I nuke that city and foreclose on them.

Actually, I use both at the same time. Give 'em a horse whipping, then squeeze some dough out of them. After that, usually, they can't bear the fact that they were horsewhipped, so we duke it out some more. After a repeating the process a few times, I weed whack them down to having only one city. At that point, I'm feeling merciful, so I nuke that city and foreclose on them.
I like your sense of mercy.

:high5:

Top Bottom