Second Revolution 2.0 (for Warlords)

i think i know what your saying, but this mod stats in 2007, and ends in, oh, maybe 2010. but there is a little but of future stuff, like the Genetically modified troops, and in the Space Interceptor with Offensive Spacecraft tech. The main focus of this mod (and where the most titanic battles occur in) is in the midwest of USA and in Central America (mexico mainly) There are also battles in Alaska, in New England and in Florida, right off the bat.

The rebels mainly have the pacific northwest, down to San Franscisco. You gotta play it!! :D See if you can beat it ;)

I guarantee that the battle for los angeles will be a tough one, no matter what. It took serveral very huge stacks of units to break LA.

ppl have said this mod is too easy, but they also didnt send me any screenshots of their "easy victory"

An interface error: fishing boats instead of pasture on a sheep tile (Between Memphis and Jackson). ;)

Maybe the international influence could become a little more visible? A Minor civ with a python file could do the job (even though I have no idea how you do that :crazyeye: ). Maybe the python script could create an invasion from a random position (Chinese from west EU from east ofc).

You could also create Minor civ armies in the game from the beginning (controlled by AI) which is easier and don't include bug chances.

Oh, and to decrease the amount of micro-management, you could make each city produce from the beginning.

I am currently playing through the Second Revolution. You'll recieve words from me later.:goodjob:

lol i downloaded the mod, did the installer, it installed to my mods in the warlords file, but when i do "advanced" in the game and try to load the mod, it doesnt work! At all!:goodjob:

So basicaly nice LOOKING installer, but it sucks signifigantly and doesnt install the mod :lol:

Thanx!

hmm, i have no problem with the installer. make sure that it is going to the right directory; i cant control it if it itstalls to the wrong directory on different computers

make sure you are also using Warlords 2.0.8.0!!

EDIT: Welcome back bro

yo sorry it was my fault. :rolleyes:

i messed up my folders some time ago, fixed em now though! :crazyeye:
Fantastic mod. :goodjob:

Great thus far. The civics r very cool, i like how they all apply to the modern world. Parlimentary seems like by far the best government civic, playing as the rebel coalition i switched to that on my first turn. 7 or 8 turns in now, i control almost all of the western half of America, and all but 2 cities in Alaska.

I have made peace with Canada so i can reorganize and prepare for a huge push to ottawa. Havent really fought the mexicans yet.

The music is AMAZING! All of it works very well for this scenario, real revolutionary. For 3.0, i would suggest including the songs Holiday and American Idiot by Greenday. Seems like they would fit well.

i want 3.0 to have the features here, and more! I want every last moddable thing modded, and i want to clean up the interface and civilopaedia. I also want to add an event system (since the mod is planned for BtS). I want more custom unit graphics and everything to be animated!

Ok i have an update for Second Rev 2.0

the 1.7 Patch!!

Updates the Protest to Final Version :)

and I have added THE STRYKER AFV BY ASIOASIOASIO!!!!!

download it and play the mod again for the heck of it :p

edit: and think of ways to make it better the next time around :)

Top Bottom