SGOTM 12 - Spooks

Post it here anyway. :thumbsup:

Great game !!

It's my intention to download all saves of this game and study them in detail with the turnlogs (and having them in one file would be great :)) once I have some time available.

Although understanding the main strategy of this game (and the reasons behind it) is probably more important.

Anyway, congratulations for a deserved win :goodjob:

Anyway, congratulations for a deserved win :goodjob:
:nono: Smurkz and Regular still have some turns to play before 1000 AD.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings (or the fat blue calls it a ballgame...) :nono:

But thank you anyway :smug:

They're having a pretty good game. They might beat Klarius. I think third place is their likely finish though. I see that PaperBeetle has noticed that we are finished.

To all Spooks who still get notified on any new post here rather then on received pms:

SGotm13 is on it's way. Andro already pmed me he'd be with us after five weeks he's spending on a road trip.
edit: KC also joins. :thumbsup:
And Abegweit!
And Wacken!

Abegweit
Andronicus
Killercane
Paul#42
WackenOpenAir
:high5:

Who else helps to defend the laurels?

Please sign in

And I see Abegweit has posted in sign up as well :cheers:

Just to clarify, as I informed Paul, I will be travelling from Fri next week for 5 weeks - should get occasional internet access but no C3C

Back when the last SGOTY ended I told Paul that I would be happy to join any team he organized. Even better to find out that you and KC are on board too. :king:

The good old guys together [party]

Do we want any more fresh blood? :groucho:

I'd like to wait if Redbad will also join us.
I saw he was on the forum recently :bounce:

We welcome back old comrade Redbad!

Abegweit
Andronicus
Killercane
Paul#42
Redbad
WackenOpenAir

I feel excited to have an outstanding team together! :banana:

Let's get ready to rumble!! :rockon:

I'm really surprised that our dutch borderline candidates both subscribed without much persuasion... :thumbsup:

Thanks Mark, your opinion is always welcome.

I had already thought you won't find time to join us.

Short-way greetings straight over the Außenalster,
Paul

Thanks Mark, your opinion is always welcome.

I had already thought you won't find time to join us.

Short-way greetings straight over the Außenalster,
Paul

You guys discuss and play way too fast for me. :lol: I would just slow you down. With Xmas coming my time will be limited and I signed up for CIV SGOTM6. Another SGOTM will be just too much for me. The setting is cool and you surely will have much fun.

I cross my fingers for tonight. A draw and HSV is in the next round for sure.

Hey Abegweit! :wavey:

We are waiting for you! Over here!

Top Bottom