[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Sign up Thread

As far as I'm concerned they are "Unallocated" until they decide on a new name.
that's fine, but the sooner they sort things out the cleaner it will be. right now, "unallocated" is about 3 times as big as any actual team.(and actually should be bigger if you make the requested fix)

I've reallocated some of the Unallocated players to other teams. I still need a name for the remaining Unallocated players.

you still have not made the requested fix

Last edited:
I have updated the team rosters by putting uncommitted players into parenthesis.

This is how they read now.

Let us know of any changes.

edit, Unallocated is an exception. afaik all are unconfirmed.

I think we have three players in Unallocated. Me, RRRaskolnikov and Pigswill.

I have set the "Unallocated" team name to "Indecisive" It will be possible to change it up to a day or so before the game goes live.

This will allow me to set up the team discussion threads, which I shall do now to enable you to conduct your team discussions.

Hi all! Is it too late to join this SG?
I have just read the announcement and signup threads but haven't visited any team thread.
After some 5 years away from CIV (and any gaming), maybe these lockdown times might be a good opportunity to return.

Hi Conquistador. I note that you have played with Ronnie1 in previous SGOTMs. Shall I add you to The Indecisives?

Done. Unless anyone has a better idea ...

I found nothing on this game happening yet, is it over or still to arrive?

Because I'd be willing to play.

Philip Christopher Seraiel Plöger

It's over. It ran from May - September, I believe. The congrats thread didn't go up yet.

Well then it' s time for the Congratiulations and the new game :) .

@AlanH : Come'on, it's time to work for us :goodjob: .

:clap:.

NZ is doing the congrats post. I think he intends to use it to announce next game. Which would likely be in New year.

Top Bottom