Sharing a start file

Just sharing this great starting location for whoever is interested.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    524.4 KB · Views: 57
You might want to post additional details about the save file (civ, difficulty level, map type, required mods, etc.) and a screenshot of the starting area. Asking folks to download the save file and load it up just to see what's what is unlikely to get many takers.

I was only posting it because people on Reddit asked. But anyway, i’s deity. Incas, standard speed, 8 civs, fractal map, and Kilimanjaro is nearby. I’m new to deity but I won a T307 science victory.​

If you have files to share, you might be interested in the thread Enjoyable Deity Games in the Strategy & Tips section where there are some 160 games available. Most of the games so far have been provided by me but other players have also contributed. There is absolutely no pressure to share games nor to play the available games but many of the starts are above average and as such should be interesting for players starting out on Deity. Here is the link to the most recent game list: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/enjoyable-deity-games.641765/page-60

I hope this is of interest to you.

Top Bottom