Single Player bugs and crashes v43 plus (SVN) - After January 2023

Can only build Folklore - Tales of Fish with penguins

1713936933180.png

Auto-hunt and auto-worker functions work normally, and subdued creatures can use go to, but regular units can't go-to.

have a STALL around player 15 or so when clicking on next turn / / / /.
same as above :( units like workers resets orders every turn (it was normally like that only if there was enemy nearby, which was annoying too but wasn't happening that often), and I'm getting game frozen while AI moves every few turns now, which is sad because I was trying to make c2c content for youtube channel, at least seems like it's not only my game so there's hope it will be restored to previous state, speed and stability in prehistoric-ancient era has always been very good

Attachments

• admin22 BC-11007.CivBeyondSwordSave
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Round pass for me... Though I'm on git version, don't know if anything recent there fixed it.
SVN is being synced with git repository now, soon available.
ok tried it with my changes and still STALL, but then i put original back and it worked, so it has to be something in my changes but that doesnt make sense???? can u look at these thx. .

all i did was changed all Anarchy length to 0...cant stand anarchy times. . .

EDIT: weird, i used default Civics for 1 turn and then put back my changes on Civics and then next turn no problems??? so far, lol

EDIT EDIT: ok STALL happens again later on, with the changes to Anarchy???? again pit back default it works, what the HECK?? only anarchy doing this?????? only happens when the next turn is a NEW tech is discovered??

EDIT EDIT EDIT: now even with only default i have a STALL???? something in the last few changes to SVN must be doing this?????

Attachments

• CIV4CivicInfos.xml
    919.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Round pass for me... Though I'm on git version, don't know if anything recent there fixed it.
SVN is being synced with git repository now, soon available.
ok tried it with my changes and still STALL, but then i put original back and it worked, so it has to be something in my changes but that doesnt make sense???? can u look at these thx. .

all i did was changed all Anarchy length to 0...cant stand anarchy times. . .

EDIT: weird, i used default Civics for 1 turn and then put back my changes on Civics and then next turn no problems??? so far, lol

if you're talking about game freezing while AI moves, it's random for me, sometimes turn pass and sometimes does not and it's needed to close and restart game, below save freezes for me always, but the 11007 BC from my previous post goes forward for 10-15 turns and then freezes

Attachments

• admin22 BC-24863.CivBeyondSwordSave
    4 MB · Views: 0
stall again using default: also see my above EDIT's,, happens around player 16, also try 2 turns .. .tried even as a reboot, same stall ..

Attachments

• StratSio08.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Top Bottom