Singularity series epoch

Kyriakos

Creator
Just to note that (after a huge amount of time) i uploaded the first new city set i worked on, the ancient Greek one :D

I will be posting previews here of any future sets in this new style (the Oneness thread has over 100 posts of all sorts of styles abandoned, so i'd rather not use it anymore..).

May this Parmenidian Singularity be a fruitful one ;)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=545076

It looks very nice, Kyriakos, but if you allow me a very small critic, it seems to me that the shadows have an unusual orientation. Did you place your light sources at the east ? Usual placement (at least for units and resources) is south-east, so that the shadows go north-west.

It looks very nice and the column in particular are very sharp and defined. I still would love to see these cities with a standard lighting. Strong lights can be very life-like, particularly for a mediterranean set :)

Thank you Shiro ;)

Issue with that would be the irrigation files overlapping in a drastic manner.

I now heightened the file a bit so as to allow most of the south city part to show on screen and not be covered by the city name and info, and also removed two pinkish pixels in the metro and #2 (preview still has those pixels, but the file does not ;) ).

I think that the only thing yet changing (not sure) will be the terrain texture, cause it is a bit simple and too clean at the moment.
The second set will either be the medieval Japanese, or an ancient Persian one :)

Top Bottom