Smiley addition suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one just for the mods. :p

How do you people use those smilies (I tried the yes and no ones and they didn't work):confused:?

I know the tags but not bookmarking them.

I upload them to my Village Photos account and then put the URL between the img tags. I suppose you could upload them to the board's server.

Actually, I love :o. It rules:o. I use it all the time when I either talk snooty to people and stuff like that:o. Or for when I want to act like a know it all:o. Quite simply I believe :o is the greatest smiley ever:o (it is also good when stating your opininons and/or trying to inflate your ego:o [it is like a wink but better:o]). I don't know what I'd do without it:o!

Edit: I was fixing a spelling mistake:o.

Weasel Op said:
I don't see the point of that smiley. What is it supposed to be? Bored?

I think it's supposed to be embarrassed; but no one uses it

Yeah, it is "embarresed" but it does not have to be bound to the chains of its name so I thought up other uses for it:o!

but red indicated angry.

i thought it meant bored and pissed off!

being so small- i find paint is often enough

they are only a few pixels after all!

I think the most pressing is these instead of having to say +1 culture we can say +1 :culture: and the little music note will pop up. while on the surface it looks like more typing, it's much more convient when you think that we can just click them. plus it's easier for the newb to understand.

this guy any good for you?

+1

I just don't see why one can't simply say "+1 culture." Like it was mentioned, you'll need to type :culture: anyway. That, or click "see more smilies," scroll down to the bottom of the list, and click the culture smilie...

I believe that was me... ;)

I have a few more...

USE: Replaces "Hey! This is a very old thread!"

USE: Replaces "Quit spamming the forums!"

USE: Replaces "I'm going to start ranting..."

USE: Replaces "OK, I'm done ranting!"

USE: Replaces "RTFM!"

I got more, too. I'll find them, and post them...

EDIT: Got a couple:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom