Some things are still not 100% done with 1.22

player1 fanatic

Fanatic
Some things are still not 100% done with 1.22:

-MPTournament.biq still has Radio tech fully implemented
-same for all other optional biq files in scenario folder
-not all Civilopedia entries for Radar Towers are fixed (Radar Tower decsription from Game Concept group of entries and Worker Actions group of entries still refer to Radio)
-while Readme.txt in conquest folder is updated, that's not case for readme.txt in base conquest folder
-readme and installer refer to 1.21 patch

Still, I could call all this a group of minor bugs.

I had a worse bug. The 'infamous' military advisor bug has returned :rolleyes: :cry:

I was with the advisors and when switching to the Mil. Adv. civ returned to desktop (crashed).

I'm using 1.22.

Greetz Jurimax

Lets not forget the bug where 1.20 sav files cannot be loaded in 1.22 extremely annoying for pbem games that I'm in the middle of. I never even noticed they problem in pbem they were trying to solve anyway. They just made bigger problems sigh....

Well I'm in 3 pbem games and I can't play any in 1.22 so I have to revert back. Even if I had never used 1.20 and remained on 1.15 I still would have had this problem. Many people play more pbem games then me also.

They purposely made 1.22 incompatible with 1.15 and below.

Well, there are other things that are incomplete besides those...

For one, ever since Conquests came out, no one has made an effort to fix the flavors for buildings. Currently, you can specify a flavor for a building, but once you start your game, the building is overlooked. Another proof of this is that in the conquests that have falvors, Firaxis never bothered with flavoring the buildings. If it mattered, you shouldn't be able to build ANY buildings. If you'd like to see this for yourself, try creating a scenario with a flavor specific mod. Flavor your buildings and see if you can build something that your not supposed to. Soon enough, you'll see exactly what I'm saying.

Can anyone tell me why City Walls were disapeared!
When i build them everything looks fine in the city screen,but round the city were they were always been they aren't any more.
So is this another bug or it is some kind of change!

Origionally posted by kokoras
Can anyone tell me why City Walls were disapeared!
When i build them everything looks fine in the city screen,but round the city were they were always been they aren't any more.
So is this another bug or it is some kind of change!

This is not a bug. Once your city grows beyond a size 12, city walls become obsolete. From what you're describing, it sounds like this is your problem.

Top Bottom