Spanish leader

Spanish leader(s), select 1 to 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodrigo el Cid!!!!

Not a king, but neither some of the other leaders of civ. He was a spanish fighter who even won a battle after dead!

And mostly because my real name is Rodrigo and it would be cool :p

¡Tío! El Cid era un mercenario de los moros. Trabajó para el rey muladí de Zaragoza y luego por su cuenta conquistó el reino de Valencia.

Spain hasn't been confirmed yet but assuming they get in (as they should) I vote for Philip II.

Philip II/Franco double leader combination would be great representatives of Spanish history.

I voted Charles I, but Phillip II, would be just as good.

I like that idea! I'm not sure how it would all work out, but that is the truth historically. They did function like a double leader.

I know it could be a "evolution" to the leaders!, and maybe that's why they keep the secret! for the Big surprise! :goodjob:

Edit: The secret about adding Spain

that would be really cool having ferdinand and Isabella as a double leader. Maybe their traits would switch every turn lol.

Charles III or Phillip II would be very refreshing, but it's probably going to be Isabella. Don't think Franco would get in. But I don't know, they do have Stalin.

Felipe II would be great.

Both Catholic Kings would be Idilic (a double leader)... :lol:

And come on.. the brother of Napoleon? People called him Pepe Botella or Pepe Plazuelas.
his real name was Jose de Bonaparte (Joseph Bonaparte)
Jose = PEPE (colloquial) Bottel (because of being drunk)
and Pepe Plazuelas (Like SquareS) because of building so many squares in the cities xD

Felipe II would be great.

Both Catholic Kings would be Idilic (a double leader)... :lol:

And come on.. the brother of Napoleon? People called him Pepe Botella or Pepe Plazuelas.
his real name was Jose de Bonaparte (Joseph Bonaparte)
Jose = PEPE (colloquial) Bottel (because of being drunk)
and Pepe Plazuelas (Like SquareS) because of building so many squares in the cities xD

José Bonaparte, Amadeo de Saboya, and Luis I would be the perfect Spanish leaders. :lmao:

Hmmmm, Spain seems to have a dearth of really good leader choices. Philip II was quite flawed. Charles I was very important, but was more of a German than a Spaniard (would be a good choice for the HRE if you can stomach them as a civ). Franco was strong, but you would prefer someone from Spain's much earlier golden age.
So I voted for Isabella. Recognizable, a safe choice, and yes, a little womanly representation among the leaders.

I'd say Isabella because it's the classic for the franchise. I don't understand the obsession with mixing things up, I like familiar faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom