SR-2 Normandy, spaceship animated (from Mass Effect series)

Zerver

CIV4 Unit-Maker
Here it comes my first upload since long ago, SR-2 Normandy working model, that uses final frontier animations, I recommend using those that are included in zip, though.

You might use it as a new unit type in your regular game, or include in your mod.
Of course after giving credit to me and Bioware :lol:

So, pictures:

Comment, download and enjoy:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=22439

big fan of the mass effect series my self so that's very nice work but just being the sad person I am, Normandy is a frigate not a cruiser, other than that great work tho :goodjob:

Nice work:goodjob:

Will we see more? :blush:

Thanks people! Yes, I'm also going to upload it's older sister, SSV Normandy I, and that reaper destroyer you see on the last screenshot. And... some future units too.

big fan of the mass effect series my self so that's very nice work but just being the sad person I am, Normandy is a frigate not a cruiser, other than that great work tho :goodjob:

Yes you're right, but I have just replaced the cruiser's ingame art by Normandy just to make pictures, because I didn't created the right unitclass yet :lol:

Thanks people! Yes, I'm also going to upload it's older sister, SSV Normandy I, and that reaper destroyer you see on the last screenshot. And... some future units too.

Yes you're right, but I have just replaced the cruiser's ingame art by Normandy just to make pictures, because I didn't created the right unitclass yet :lol:

do I sense an mass effect mod in the future then? ;)

I always liked the look of the Destiny Ascension, you should upload that ship

do I sense an mass effect mod in the future then? ;)

I always liked the look of the Destiny Ascension, you should upload that ship

It might be of course, but it requires a dedicated team of developers, like Fall from Heaven and LOTR.

Personally I don't like the idea of just basing it on a Final Frontier space scenario or a regular map. Since Mass Effect is a lot about interstellar travel, it requires multi-level maps like those in "Civ II: Test of Time", where you could move units though multiplie map planes, by using special improverments or it's own ability. THIS is what I'll call a good template for Mass Effect mod. Pity and quite strange they didn't include that in later Civs.

...anyone knows how to do that? :D

It might be of course, but it requires a dedicated team of developers, like Fall from Heaven and LOTR.

Personally I don't like the idea of just basing it on a Final Frontier space scenario or a regular map. Since Mass Effect is a lot about interstellar travel, it requires multi-level maps like those in "Civ II: Test of Time", where you could move units though multiplie map planes, by using special improverments or it's own ability. THIS is what I'll call a good template for Mass Effect mod. Pity and quite strange they didn't include that in later Civs.

It's been discussed before, but I never saw anyone actually get it to work. I know the Caveman 2 Cosmos guys were trying to get it to work, you could see if they knew anything.

yeah your right that would be cool, another problem about an ME mod tho is what to do about train wreck that is ME3's ending :cry:

I posted in the other mass effect mod thread too, are there combat animations included? In my game it just makes the sound effects. I am assuming I am pointing to the wrong arts in the xml?

Top Bottom