Star of the Shogun: Realpolitik

Please, DT, stop ranting around and intellectually beating down all this people around here at once, if you be so kind. We have all seen you could very well be the Founder and surely most prominent member of an ELPJ, so now that you have showed us your intellectual might, you can stop it.

Yeah, I was starting to feel a little trollish. Thanks for the pointed reminder. Its just these things bug me.

DT

I understand. I tend to do the same thing with my friends in facebook, sometimes. :lol:

Meh, I was ignoring it. If you wanted a super serious game then we are clearly not the party for you.

I understand. I tend to do the same thing with my friends in facebook, sometimes. :lol:

Meh, I was ignoring it. If you wanted a super serious game then we are clearly not the party for you.

I guess you're right. I tend to take my games far to seriously...

In a Game:
Me: I'm backstabbing you, give me all ur moneyz or die!
Best Freind: Wait, What?
Me: NOW!!! :mad:

And My logic far to seriously...

Later:
*Attack Freind 1*
3 turns later:
Freind 1: Anybody got X for Y?
Freind 2: 1X for 1Y?
Me: 3X!
Freind 1: No You attacked me. *Deals with freind 2*
Me: But thats ILLOGICAL!!! :mad:

(It could be argued that it was logical not to help an enemy, but whatever :p)

Don't worry, now I have a cup of tea, all is good. ;)

DT
Tea FTW :coffee:

Definitely, I wouldn't like you to be close to me in any of these games ;), so I'll try to keep you away from power.

@Sparthage: Nice name, make a SG. :)

Missions will now be handled by PMCs or the Shogun's Swords. There will be no player input into the details of how they are handled, beyond general information. So, perhaps a bit like RP2, but unless it's important you probably won't even get a story.

-L

What about NPC voters?

Da Rules said:
- NPC voters are divided into cities. Each population in a city is worth one vote. You will get more votes from your City of Residence, or from the strength of your get-out-the-vote campaign.

- If your party/coalition carries a majority of a city’s voters, then you gain an extra vote for that city.

- The buildings built in cities, the units near them, and the improvements around them will play a major role in determining how the city in question’s people vote.

- NPC organizations may form, and these organizations will have their own demands and issues. Be careful of alienating NPC organizations, as they might command more votes than you think.

What about them? They seem pretty much the same as always...

DT

:coffee:, let's see how long this fest of tearing at each other before the game begins lasts.

Also, if we are on terms of Giant Death Robots...

Spoiler :

I am concerned that the Isolationist Party is falling behind in the giant robots race

Nah, We're fine swinandciv... we don't need robots, we're good enough without them!

Good enough... But we could be so much better!

Are you saying that the Japanese people are not Glorious already! Heresey! Someone get the stake!

we are Glorious. but if we have giant robots, We are Gloriously Epic.
Spoiler :
without this
Spoiler :
then this happens:
Spoiler :

I am concerned that the Isolationist Party is falling behind in the giant robots race

On that very point, may I propose to the Giant Robot Party, a coalition with the Isolationist Party. Our ideologies are not at all contradictory and indeed are complimentary. You want technology to develop Giant Death Robots to defend Japan from the incursion of inferior foreign nations, and the Isolationist Party wants to advance culturally and scientifically shunning all foreign influences, with the occasional foray to purge rightfully japanese land (anywhere where Japan has interests ;) ) from foreign infestation.

I think co-operation between us is praiseworthy, especially considering our mutual desire to advance Japan scientifically to ensure our rightfull place of technological superiority over the inferior foreign nations. Isolationists, I would hope that you agree to this proposal, consider it proposed to the members and to the robotians at the same time:p

I also suggest that such a coalition is called the...

Japanese Supremacist League :lol:

We have 3 coalition offers... Wow.... Give me some time to think about this... (plus members can PM me if they have any views, Isolationists, commies or nationalists)

The isolationsists are the superior choice, for our interests coincide most precisely at this time and our mutual hatred of inferior foreign cultures is clearly unsurpassed by the other parties who each are flawed in their own manner.

:The communists and Obliteration of Self parties are universalistic and seek to engage in ideological intercourse with foreign cultures to spread their idealised claims. They thus do not uphold the exceptionalism of Japan and are as such insufficiently patriotic,

:The Imperialists seek to incorporate foreigners into Japan through imperial conquest thus consenting to future sullying our culture from the inside by including inferior foreigners in our dominions, they thus commit to diluting of our superior japonicity and are insufficiently patriotic.

:The Insanely Mad Warmongers Party is clinically insane, and has multiplee voices in its founders head. It is thus degenerate and unfit to govern the superior japanese people. It is also insufficiently patriotic because it entered into an alliance with the insufficiently patriotic imperialists who seek to sully our culture with foreign inclusions to the Empire, and thus it tacitly supports this error.

Top Bottom