staznesV: Gateway to an Alternate World

Nation Shu
Government: Early Feudal Monarchy
Capital: Laoti (rl Chongqing) or u could look at my map, the dot.
Ruler: High Lord Rang-Xi/alex994
Economy: Stable
Army: 500 Spearmen, 500 Archers
Navy: 50 Galleys
Culture: 1
Education: 0
Wonders:
Notes: A people grouped together for protection against horse nomads from the West. Their lands are fertile, and so are all the lands within sight. Perhaps they will be able to expand their ruler to the north, where rumors say of a Great Civilization of Gods….

The Origins of Shu began long ago when the Earth was yet to be born and the Eternal Gods ruled over a vast nothing. It is said, so that the Gods would be able to eat food that would not sustain their immortality as they got tired of eating the excellent foods of Heaven over and over and over again. They began the world, with the sign of Favor to all. A rock they threw down from Heaven and whence the rock did not break, but flattened out and water were raised from the core by the Great Van-Ti. The Lord of the Rivers, Oceans, and rain, who’s favor was forever needed if one was to keep his/her stomach full. The God Xa-Fi raised from the land where we dwell great forests and hills so that one of the gods would never bore from living there.

To be continued since I need to go somewhere….

Nation Babylon
Government Republic
Capital: Babylon
Ruler: Protelariat Hammurabi/ Blackheart
Wonders:
Notes:

alex994 said:
OOC: shanghai's south of the Yangtze River, not the Huang He.

So I dont know my Chinese geography :p :rolleyes:

I'll take your word for it Alex :lol:

yep, surprised noones made a continental europe one yet

In that case, I switch to:

Nation Estrusca
Government Republic
Capital: Estrusca
Ruler: ?/ Blackheart
Wonders:
Notes: Start in Italy, near where Rome is.

yep, surprised noones made a continental europe one yet

Gelion did.

well, i meant Europe...like, Europe not Russia :p

well, i meant Europe...like, Europe not Russia

Geographically, Gelion is in Europe. :p

Azale said:
well, i meant Europe...like, Europe not Russia :p
You are playing with the Tiger here ;)..... anyway das I'm gald you are far away :p

Astile
Monarchy
Capital: Amai
Ruler: Tasm Dynesty/erez87
Wonders:
Notes: This people settled in europe thousands of years ago since the prehistoric ages. As time moved on the people became closer and most settled in the city of Amai and in many villages around. Their culture have begun to grow since a King was crowned and now Astile begin it's grouth towards the future.

OOC: Start in France. capital on the third river in the middle of France there :) My people should be around France... As if instead of the Gauls :)

The Emirate of Al-Andalus
Emirate
Capital: Cordoba
Ruler: Emir Ibn-Khaldun/ Insane_Panda
Wonders:
Notes: Originally Berbers, these are north african tribes who have migrated to the richer fields of Andalusia, and are intent on establishing a name for themselves...

North King said:
Muscat
Monarchy
Capital: Muscat
Ruler: ?/North King
Wonders:
Notes: Built nearly on the edge of the desert, Muscat clings to the small strip of shore that is actually green enough to sustain life. In the wet season, at least... Owing to their location, they are accomplished seafarers, and also they have easy access to Bedouin warriors, who they use as mercenary soldiers. Occasionally they launch expeditions into the desert, but none of these has ever come to fruitation. Most of the time, they just use the camel riders to attack other cities, in conjunction with a large corsair fleet...

Location: Muscat is the capital of modern day Oman, on the Arabian Peninsula.

Actually (sorry to give you more work Azale ;) ) I'm finally going to play a traditional European nation for once. Well, not really traditional... But it's going to be in Europe. :p

Salzburg
Tribal Fuedalism
Capital: Salzburg
Ruler: ?/North King
Wonders:
Notes: Salzburg is so named for the large salt mines of the city, a massive source of income, due to the highly prized nature of salt in these times. It is centrally located in Europe, also, which means it has the potential to become a burgeoning trade center. It is also highly defensible, being in the Alps as it is.

Location: Austria, just a little west of Vienna. Should be on a good atlas.

interesting....im gonna keep muscat as an npc though, good idea there NK :D

@ Azale- scratch the whole idea for my start up; every one switch to europe is of no particuler fun for me anymore; I woudl apreciate if all of said idea was scratched as well, if you catch my drift.

*sigh* I didnt tell anyone, people just started noticing the lack of Euro civs and started switching.

more liek I dont want to put up with invading you, Panda

Top Bottom