Steam Achievements are not updating.

JDR

Chieftain
BNW - was able to get some achievements, but now they seem to be broken. Pedro's Party People was the last one. Not using any mods. Won as Shaka and didn't get the achievement and Won as Poland space race and got neither achievement.

Thanks

Chances are you did them while your internet connection temporarily wasn't active.
But I have another idea:

Could it be, that you actually did get them, you just didn't get the steam popup telling you about it? It didn't work for me in many cases, the achievements though were actually given. Could you verify on your steam profile if you actually did get them?

Chances are you did them while your internet connection temporarily wasn't active.
But I have another idea:

Could it be, that you actually did get them, you just didn't get the steam popup telling you about it? It didn't work for me in many cases, the achievements though were actually given. Could you verify on your steam profile if you actually did get them?

Wasn't either of those things. I checked my steam profile and tried reloading and finishing the games multiple times.

But I just restarted my computer and loaded the autosave and finished the game again, and it updated fine. So, who knows what it was. But it seems to be fine now.

Thanks for the reply and help.

Top Bottom