• Boring, not interesting, I don't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some good ideas, but I'll play only a few games

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Average, I will play it from time to time

• Good! I will play it often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excellent! I will play it, and only it!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All Praise Steph been reading through this your a Smart chap!

but allas God was a little spareing with my Brain cells & i Still dont understand how to install your Wonderfull Mod steph I have tried 3 times & 3 times I have had to reinstall civ 3 & conquests.

I have Civilizations III installed & Civilizations Conquests installed which i belive has play the world installed aswell. I want to play it in play the world but i just cant seem to get it to work it ither dosent load up at all opr some up with some error missing shrine some or another.. the method i think you ment to install was just to rite click on compressed files & extract to C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III then i tried C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Civ3PTW
& then i tried manualy extracting all the files 1 by one to thier directorys but no luck ...i know im dumb but plz help it would keep my empty head amused for a few months.

Not norry for the bump. Owe it to the new comers to have a shot at checking out this classic. I just found it and Im floored at the quality. so surprised I never noticed this sooner!

This is for PtW but the link has the files you need to upgrade to conquest
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=73270

So consider its upgraded to todays standards and 100% error free I just ran through every Pedia icon file and theres over a 1000, not one file was missing after I followed these instructions. (Let me know if you need help)

1 Download all the files in stephs page 1st
2. Make a file called units to unzip all the units into
3. Download the Bete 4 and combine with the previos content
4. Add the few missing files from the link into the corrosponding files
5. Done

This master works has over 500 units as much techs as Rise n Rule and Complete pedia entys for everything-- (professional out of the box layout and conent standards)
also new improvments govs and resourses and wonders

All in All TA'S Pick for all time forgetten gem. I found this on Page 6 :eek:

Heres a another update to this mod Its suppose to be a improved version, graphicly enchanced ;)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=81563

Warning! I tried it and the new bic that comes with the new face lift is way bigger. I checked and its not a random map but a scenario that strats you with a russian infanntry and a ninja!--in the year 5000bc!:lol:

Ya if someone knows how to revert BICs back to random maps that would be cool if you could do that for this one :

Then it would be a further step in revitalizing this mod up to top level status

T.A JONES said:
if someone knows how to revert BICs back to random maps that would be cool if you could do that for this one :

Then it would be a further step in revitalizing this mod up to top level status
It's quite easy actually. When there is a custom map, the "custom map" option (under "scenario" in the editor) is checked. Uncheck that and you have a random map mod :) .

STEPH: That would be cool, considering the quality of work that backs your your projects, its worthy of united anticipation. However, you have more then proved yourself genourous enough! Yes ny only providing us with this version!!. Im just happy I found it. Same will go for anyone else who d-loads it( big thanks for the complete pedia (glorious detail my man :coffee: ))

R8XFT: THank You! I will try again! Last time I did just this!, only to get some error that triggered a windows "send error?" message! :eek: every attempt at re-entering the 'newly changed' BIC.
Anyway it made a big crash so I'll take it slowly and try again. Appreciate your feedback and know your are right it will just take some closer inspection on my part.
(I just didn't want you thinking I missed the obvious solution :crazyeye: )

-mybe I'll repost the new pic, call it my first great contribution! :)

T.A JONES said:
STEPH: That would be cool, considering the quality of work that backs your your projects, its worthy of united anticipation. However, you have more then proved yourself genourous enough! Yes ny only providing us with this version!!. Im just happy I found it. Same will go for anyone else who d-loads it( big thanks for the complete pedia (glorious detail my man :coffee: ))
You have a link in my sig to the preview of next version

Steph said:
You have a link in my sig to the preview of next version
I wish I never checked out that link. ;) Forgot how good she looked. (Tech tree is drool enducing-for lack of better term) but I realize where your time is most likely going, so Im dissapointed in a way. but I can be happy knowing it might mean SSS is the right focus facto...but seeing that link Id say Im torn. I want mind shattering New concepts but Dam this is good work! :)

be cool if you ever win the lotto, you could commit all your time to a life of charity modding(kidding) :goodjob:

T.A JONES said:
be cool if you ever win the lotto, you could commit all your time to a life of charity modding(kidding) :goodjob:
Unfortunately, I lost yesterday. But it's one of my plan

Top Bottom