The most recent add-on in the unit package expansion falls short of the previously planned one, which I can add if I solve the problems.
The EGMII 1.13 beta patch will contain the expanded units, so the map and missions will not be based on generic units, but on those used in reality.
:scan::)
I pay attention to the downloadable modern units of CivFanatics, which are constantly expanding thanks to the work of some enthusiastic fans, I also thank them for making units for the Civilization III game to this day, which ensures the continued existence of this great game and the possibility of replayability.

Hi Players,

First of all, I wish everyone a Happy New Year :snowcool:.
I'm re-adding the units to EGMII, due to troubleshooting, when the error you had when loading the development tree before, hopefully I'll avoid it now. I also reduce the civilopedia references in parallel with the current unit installation.

I started a test game after adding infantry units to the map. I noticed the following thing, namely that I can only build guerillas in the city (Dublin here) that lacks the raw materials needed for infantry (since it is not connected to the capital). In cities where I can build infantry, the option to build guerillas does not appear there.
Do you think this is a bug, or is it originally supposed to work this way?

Second, I don't know why the leader is allowed to be built, I'll look into that, because I might have set something wrong in the editor.

EGMII-1-13-1+_no guerilla_000.jpg

EGMII-1-13-1+_no guerilla_002.jpg EGMII-1-13-1+_no guerilla_001.jpg

That's all I found...
If everything goes well, I will add the mechanized units to the map, which can be reconnaissance units, ground transport units (anyone can build them freely, but according to my plans, mechanized infantry units, tanks, anti-tanks, artillery units, anti-aircraft units , etc.) will be linked to military industry or weapons acquisition, which will reduce the amount of mechanized units on the map, because it will cost more rounds to produce/acquire a unit through purchase.

Last edited:
I'm afraid that the fact that the leaders allow me to build it just indicates some kind of error, all the settings are enabled in the editor as they should be, I haven't deviated from the settings of the epic game. This is depressing because then I can throw my restarted work in the trash, I have a guess as to the cause of the error, because I uploaded the units to a completely empty map, which may be the cause of the newly occurring error. So it's worth not deviating from the original map, I will re-upload the units there. After that, I exported the completed files from the empty map (in this case, the newly uploaded units). :wallbash:
leader error.jpg
I'm waiting for some old players to see what can cause the leaders to not work properly, the functioning of the guerrillas also makes me think, even though it would seem logical that a people can build guerrillas if they don't have the strategic resources to build infantry.

Next annoying error happened, I deleted almost all the units (except the settler unit, which I don't use on the map) then all the 'Player Starting location' disappeared from the map. The other annoying thing is that once this happens, you can't reset any Player Starting locations! What could be causing this? It disappeared when I deleted the worker units, which is the second unit in line. Has anyone experienced this error? :shifty:

I'm getting desperate! :cry:

Have you set in the general settings the leader to be a battle-created unit ?

General settings.jpg

If the guerilla upgrades to normal infantry, than it is normal, that you cannot build the guerilla in cities, that can build the upgraded infantry.

@Civinator
Thanks, I missed that, then this error is the reason, I'll set it up quickly.:clap:
On the other hand, I found out about the guerilla that it can be upgraded to infantry, so it can't be built all at once.

Top Bottom