stEspNES - Insert Catchy Title (Preview)

:hmm: das, should I need to worry about invasion by you in this NES?

Tribe: Lakaedekos
Ruler (Player): King Aegesaulus
Government: Lakaedek-Style Monarchy*
Religion: Animism (I'll change it when rules are posted)
Economy: Stable
Armed Forces: 50 warriors (stone weapons)
Starting Location: The mouth of the River Laekos
Background: At the mouth of the great river Laekos, there was an abundant land. The Chieftains of the region settled down, and created the grand nation of Lakaedekos. The Lakaedekos embraced the ideals of strength, cultural advancement, and empire.

*Note on government - The King is chosen through the family line, as are other monarchies, but the king, by law, may be deposed by the senate if there is a majority of people who want him out. The next dynasty, should the king be deposed, is elected. Kinda a strange Monarchy/Republic-thing...

Note - the Chieftain (me) does not control this religion.

Name: Taludrian Polytheism
Head: The Druid Council
Attitude to War: war is good, if for a "just" cause
Belief about God(s): Plytheistic
Belief about Afterlife: Perpetual Reincarnation
Heretics: All Monotheisms
Control over people: Normal
Religious Center: The Sacred Groves, Andrungip Tapiria (near Taludip Tark)
Culture: Strong

I like the Magick thingy.

Can I be a country that it's head is also head of religion? I hope so :) I'll join thought when game actualy start.

Sorry, we took the magic thing out :)

The country cant be the head of the religion but you personally can be yes.

Glad to have you with us.

@Amenhotep - dont worry about das incading you, not just yet anyway, he wanted some neighbours so I gave him some :D

das, should I need to worry about invasion by you in this NES?

Me? Invade you?

*hides the long knife behind his back and signals for his gigantic horde to hide in the bushes*

Are you kiding? When was the last time you saw me invade anybody, really? Well, if you don't count me starting WWI and building the Assyrian Empire? ;)

:rotfl:

Ever heard of the Spartiates? I got an equivalent for a UU planned.:evil:

OK, full rules are now
here a bit excessive maybe, only the religio is really necessary, maybe the bit about units too.

I will post a shortened rules in the first post of the real thread because 3500 words may be too many and are certainly not all needed. I will open the new thread tomorrow night, and do the first update on saturday sometime.

Start the NES already - from my experience I'll say that at least two people will join the NES immediately after it is started.

OK, but I need access to the net which isnt up properly till tonight. sorry for the delay i would have done sooner but net resricitions i.e. only after 1800

Top Bottom