Stromversorgung des Österreichischen Reiches(Power of the Austrian Empire) on RFC:E

fireclaw722

Imperial Guard
A game of RFC:E(Rhye's and Fall of Civilization: Europe[found here]) starting a Austria, to become a European Power(This is, of course, on Monarch, and I am not going for the UHV's, also I am not German, nor do I speak it, I just simply used Microsoft Word to Translate).

*Everything starts in the next post*

(Note: I have the Dynamic Civilization Names on the Scorebored, and pics are at the bottom.)

I meet the Germans, Polish, Venetians, Genovans, and Hungarians; Settle Wien, Klagenfurt, and put a settler out ready to settle next turn.

And The Great Venetians were sent out to capture Jerusalem and the Holy lands from those evil Muslims...

Not much going on, or so it seems...
Check in next time for 'The Power of the Austrian Empire'!

I started out by settling the Third City, Sillien, keeping a city near the Poles will ensure some safety from them...

The Great City of Prague(Renamed by Leopold I, Prag) realized it's fate would be best with the Austrian Archduchy.

I then moved my newly collected army to attack Hungary(In what I call Operation Invasion Homeland), For the Rising Austrian Empire. They will get what they deserve, when the Austrians are done with them, no matter what, they shall fall. :mwaha: I battled the Hungarians and was forced to retreat back to the Homeland.

Then, spontaineously, the pope calls another Crusade, which I use to my advantage. I use my bottomless(yet it seems I'm getting closer to the bottom every turn) pit of coin to buy the fruitless Crusade, aiming it at Budapest. Operation Invasion Homeland is back into action, as I move my fully healed army into position, waiting for the Crusaders' help. Also to help with the Offencive, I Drafted some of the citizens of Wien into the Royal Army.

Budapest falls(and is stupidly renamed Pest, by my slowly understandable advisors), and is un-renamed Budapest. The Hungarians *attempt* to throw a counter strike at me, failing miserably.

With my economy in near ruins, I attempt to make peace(or at least a cease fire) with the Hungarians, but all they want is thier old Capital. Instead I decide to Hire out some of the Crusaders, that survived, as mercenaries, for income. I also decide to build Courthouses to decrease maintnece(and gain stability), still fighting the Hungarians. I have also made peace with Genoa, who was a vassal of Hungary, but declared full independence.

This Chapter of 'Stromversorgung des Österreichischen Reiches' ends with the Death of the Magnificent Leopold the First.

-Will Leopold the Second keep his father's precious kingdom in line?
-Will Leopold Finish Operation Invasion Homeland?
-Will the Austrian economy recover?
-What will become of the Hungarians now that there is a new leader of Austria?

Find out next time on 'Stromversorgung des Österreichischen Reiches'.

Attachments

• AttackBudapest.JPG
    AttackBudapest.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 188
  • BribedCrusadeofBudapest.JPG
    BribedCrusadeofBudapest.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 175
  • Crusade.JPG
    Crusade.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 173
  • DefenceofBudapest.JPG
    DefenceofBudapest.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 127
  • CrusadersArrival.JPG
    CrusadersArrival.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 185
  • CrusadeBribed.JPG
    CrusadeBribed.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 140
  • DraftofWien.JPG
    DraftofWien.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 218
  • GermanyOpen.JPG
    GermanyOpen.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 133
  • HealingTroops1.JPG
    HealingTroops1.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 166
  • Hiringout.JPG
    Hiringout.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 163
More Screenies!!!!!

Attachments

• KeeponMoving.JPG
    KeeponMoving.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 165
  • InvadersDefence.JPG
    InvadersDefence.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 119
  • HungaryFailPeace.JPG
    HungaryFailPeace.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 125
  • LiberationofBudapest.JPG
    LiberationofBudapest.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 208
  • MeetBurgundy.JPG
    MeetBurgundy.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 111
  • OpenVenice.JPG
    OpenVenice.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 178
  • OperationInvasionReplanned.JPG
    OperationInvasionReplanned.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 160
  • PolandOpen.JPG
    PolandOpen.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 148
  • MeetKiev.JPG
    MeetKiev.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Un-RenamingofBudapest.JPG
    Un-RenamingofBudapest.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 152
Ah, nice to see an RFCE story :)
BTW you can upload your pictures to imageshack and then they won't be thumbnails, if you use the tag you can put them directly in your post.
Any other image hosting website is good too.

I'm sorry to tell you but "stromversorgung" is meant like in electrictal power supplying NOT military or some other power.I was very confused when I read the title.I just checked and on the german version of civ instead of power in the graphs it also says "Elektizitat" really weird that they haven't fixed it yet.

Ah, nice to see an RFCE story :)
BTW you can upload your pictures to imageshack and then they won't be thumbnails, if you use the tag you can put them directly in your post.
Any other image hosting website is good too.

I'm going to change that in the next little exerpt/chapter(or whatever you want to call it).

I'm sorry to tell you but "stromversorgung" is meant like in electrictal power supplying NOT military or some other power.I was very confused when I read the title.I just checked and on the german version of civ instead of power in the graphs it also says "Elektizitat" really weird that they haven't fixed it yet.

Didn't know that(learn something knew everyday, I guess:D).

You're welcome and to thank me you could wirte a update ;) btw. as you could have guessed I like your story

The slugish Hunagarians fell to civil war, allowing me to take much territory from them, and I have made my economical problems go away with my trades with Byzantium.
Spoiler :

After my minor conquests in Hungary, Kiev and Bulgaria declared war on me and Byzantium, whom of which I had a defencive pact with.
Spoiler :

Kiev fell to civil war, just as Hungary did, two turns after the decleration of war. Soon thereafter Venetia(Venice) fell to civil war, and I decided to Pacify the war torn contry before my invasion of Bulgaria.
Spoiler :

-Will Venetia be Pacified as Promised?
-Will Leopold II make Bulgaria pay, after taking good care of Venetia.
-What will happen next time, on The Power of the Austrian Empire.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 159
  • Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 107
-Will Venetia be Pacified as Promised?
-Will Leopold II make Bulgaria pay, after taking good care of Venetia.
-What will happen next time, on The Power of the Austrian Empire.
:lol::lol:
I sure am tuning in for next week's show!

Also, how did you get the long civ names to appear in the score box? I did it a while ago but it reset with an update and now I forget how to do it. Thanks.

:lol::lol:
I sure am tuning in for next week's show!

Also, how did you get the long civ names to appear in the score box? I did it a while ago but it reset with an update and now I forget how to do it. Thanks.

In the \RFCEurope\Assets\Python\screens\MainInterface.py and search for getcivilizationshortde(scripiton) and replace with getcivlizationde.

Top Bottom