Succession Game Registry! - IMPORTANT!

No, bamspeedy did it on chieftan, 5 cities hit 20k on the same turn, which was 2050 AD.

Looks interesting, but I'm making myself hold off on SG's until I find out if I can do them along with high school.

:eek: Do you have a link? I don't doubt you, I just don't see how it could be done.

:eek: Do you have a link? I don't doubt you, I just don't see how it could be done.
Here's Bamspeedy's thread.

I've tried this recently (starting with smaller maps) to hit multiple 20K/'100K' victories. The highest level that I've managed is 5 cities on a standard Monarch map. I didn't set up a thread but you can see a few saves from the HOF area here.

You're a beast, Tone :worship:

Start up a new thread, and I'll join. I like starts 2 and 5, BTW.

Here's Bamspeedy's thread.

I've tried this recently (starting with smaller maps) to hit multiple 20K/'100K' victories. The highest level that I've managed is 5 cities on a standard Monarch map. I didn't set up a thread but you can see a few saves from the HOF area here.

Awesome.

Thanks, Tone.

I have come on this thread, hoping this is the right place. SGFN-02: Spain to the Stars is my Succession Game, and we have hit a snag. We've had 2 members of the original 6 drop out, and now a 3rd has major computer problems, and will be out for a long time. 1 member is on vacation, so there are only 2 players right now. We need as many as 3 people to join up/help out so we can finish this one and have an adequate team. I'm looking for players who want to learn more about SG's and hasn't been playing them for a long time. Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to join us.

@ The Overseer: I'm interested. Show me a link, please...and maybe I can help!

Heya Sercer. The first post of our SG can be reached by clicking on the link in my signature, or you can click on the link in this post. Even if you decide not to play in this one, it's time to start planning our next SG, and you would certainly be welcome to play in that. Right now, it's not even being planned, so you could be in on the ground floor.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=5645194#post5645194

CBob03 Germans in Tu-tus is open to new players. Monarch; Huge (pangea) and we are aiming for a Cultural Victory. We're over the hump (we hope) but a lot of turns remain between now and victory.

We are starting a war soon to grab our last luxury, but beyond that we don't plan on much more conflict.

The thread is: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=225454

NOTE: This game is over; Cultural Victory in 1650 AD; January 10, 2008.

An Emperor-level game with a few restrictions. Interested? Read on....

Game Thread

Civ: America
Level: Emperor
World: Continents, 70% Water, Standard size, everything else random
Victory condition: Domination

Restrictions:
1. We are Americans, and everything must be built on a grid. Strict CxxC city placement.
2. No culture may ever be built. The only exception is the Palace.

Roster:
eldar
Tad_Empire_O_o
CommandoBob
?
?
?

Can I, umm join a succession game, to learn new skills and micromanaging? I am on regent level...(but not good in micromanaging). I mostly play Civ conquests...

EDIT: Joined Myth01- Training Day- Regent.

Can I, umm join a succession game, to learn new skills and micromanaging? I am on regent level...(but not good in micromanaging). I mostly play Civ conquests...
This game, Myth01- Training Day- Regent, is still in the early stages of the game and has room. Check out the thread and then decide.

It's probably too far along, but I'm looking for someone to join my Succession Game SGFN-04: Ragnar for Secretary General to help us finish this one out. It is a zero science game at Emperor level, and aimed at players relatively new to Succession Games. We are about midway through the game, so we are in the quiet, builder turns, stockpiling cash and grooming our empire. Here is the link to it if someone might be interested: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=252532

Top Bottom