[BNW] Super Power: Clash of Civilizations - A fully upgraded version of SuperPower

Is there a way to play this mode with YNAEMP and CPP?
No, cpp and spcoc are completely different overhauls. Trust me I play both mods.

Best you could do is chop up features of spcoc and ship it to vp.

Hey guys, question here:
I created a multiplayer modpack with the mod SuperPower: Clash of Civilizations through the MPMPM tutorial here on the forums and it works fine so far, but i have the problem, that no Civ has their new/edited traits. And the cities dont have the city-levels.
Can anyone possibly help me here? Especially with the traits of the civs?

I can't get my city to produce anything. I've tried everything to get this fixed. Can anybody help? I uninstalled Civ 5, I manually deleted the Civ 5 folder that was left after the uninstall for some reason, I reinstalled, I cleared the cache, I tried version 87 of the DLL, nothing works for me. The only way I can get a building producing is if I tell my city to automatically do it, and that's just not going to cut it for me. I tried the suggestions that have been made in this thread already. Still nothing. Does anybody have any idea how to fix this issue? Please?

I'm loving this mod, Carries are a lot of fun to play with.

I can't seem to build Apollo Program though. Do I need a science victory enabled for Apollo Program and satellites?

Bug report: Monarchy policy in Tradition doesn't appear to work. I had 87 unhappiness from population before choosing it, the next turn, after it should have come into effect, I still had 87 unhappiness from population and my happiness did not go up.

Would it be hard to change the default focus for puppet cities? Could someone point me to the right file to change?

Thanks,
Bob

My game crashes without error message at random points. When it crashes it'll crash at the very same point when i reload the game. Always during an AI turn.
When will 6.0 be ready and are there some further updates since 5.7?

Based on my understanding this project is on hold. I could not find anyone still working on it. I made a mod mod version of it for a bunch of friends to do multiplayer but that is about it. I fixed mainly some balance issues with the later game. No real crash bugs though, surprisingly enough I have not had any bugs that crash the game in the 10+ multiplayer games I have played.

If you wanna recover your save there are a couple of things you can do. If you start up fireturner and then start the game. Once it crashes check fireturner (Civ 5 SDK, tools in steam) for any runtime errors. Post it here if you see any. The other option is load the mod with the IGE and start delete AI cities/units for whichever AI it crashes on, in a effort to figure out what unit/city is causing the crash.

Based on my understanding this project is on hold. I could not find anyone still working on it. I made a mod mod version of it for a bunch of friends to do multiplayer but that is about it. I fixed mainly some balance issues with the later game. No real crash bugs though, surprisingly enough I have not had any bugs that crash the game in the 10+ multiplayer games I have played.

If you wanna recover your save there are a couple of things you can do. If you start up fireturner and then start the game. Once it crashes check fireturner (Civ 5 SDK, tools in steam) for any runtime errors. Post it here if you see any. The other option is load the mod with the IGE and start delete AI cities/units for whichever AI it crashes on, in a effort to figure out what unit/city is causing the crash.
I've been playing the DLC version but it keeps desyncing and sometimes crashing on AI's turn. Can you provide your version or tell me how you fixed it?

Hi everyone! I'm back again. Please accept my gratitude for your guys who like my humble mod and my apologies of being AFK for a long time.

Now I'll wrap things up and try to make the final release of Super Power: Clash of Civilizations 6.0 over the next few months.

Thanks again for choosing Super Power: Clash of Civilizations! Have a great time playing!

[AD] I was busy on my job as animation filmmaker in the previous months. (Hope I could have the chance to join in making a film adapted from the Civlization Game in the foreseeable future, LoL)
If you are interested, you may check out my current animated film project: https://igg.me/at/androktasiai/x/17615092
Thanks for your time and attention!

Thank you for your thorough work of improving this game!
I love this MOD and this is the reason I am not playing Civ6 and sticking to this version.
I joined to the forum to report a minor bug- military academy does not appear in the game so we cannot have imperial guard and subsequent upgraded units.
Hope this is reflected in the final version. Chao!

I really hope for manpower and electricity rebalance.
With the current system,ics ai has no problems with both because of bonuses.If a player goes tradition with a low amount of cities,he gets screwed over easily.Especially if the cities aren't on a river or coast for the extra electricity buildings.
Also honor and piety need a rework.They are too close tot their vanilla status,meaning useless.
Look at nq mod and how that changed piety and honor for better.
Also why give liberty free gold,food ,settler and workers? Tradition finisher is amazing,but liberty beats it by far in every other category.
Also dreadnaughts are still broken.Above 20 manpower is not a limit considering the thing can kill 3-5 units easily.
If the damage against armored and later game units was halved,then it would be fair.

I play on difficulty 4 since anything above gives the ai extreme bonuses making it not very fun.

Hey, Lincoln!
Is there are any means to play your mod along with any earth maps with TSL, while experiencing no weird things like no "horse" resource on entire map?

Another bug reporting :
The notice when we have negative consumer goods / electricy does not go away even when we have surplus :(

Top Bottom