Team Amazon pitboss

Whoops, hadn't even been watching, we've been paused so long.

Yeah, I've had exclusive nukes for several turns, and I've been going nuts with them. I've also got a 90% chance of starting another GA in a couple turns. While I think you guys could drag this out for a long time, you'll be struggling to get nukes (and Ecology) of your own for most of it, which should give me a significant lead.

Had a blast with this one guys.

I'd never REALLY used the culture spread missions before, those worked heavily to my advantage. Allowing me to catch Sommerswerd's army on the first turn of the war, and stealing a lot of tiles (and a city flip or 2) from 2metra.
PMB was a staunch ally, allowing me to steal techs at the full discount for a long time while I gifted him stacks of troops.

Just logged in for a couple minutes. 68 spies built, plus probably another dozen that PMB built and gifted to me.

And thanks to Nabaxo for kicking things off for me as well, and allowing me to sub to a dominant position yet again. I do far better when someone else does the early micro for me :)

Yeah, you played strong and we failed as alliance to destroy PMB quick, which gave you time to send him help.

Our alliance was about to get nukes in just 3 turns and we had about the same 50-60 spies - Ottomans and Zulus, cant tell about Bobbyboy, but me having to play 2 nations at once with all the other games I play in, required more will than I had it seems :) I was constantly telling to myself: OK, I will play those tonight... OMG, let it be tomorrow... What demoralize me most was that BBP quit and I had to play his nation too, where my own nation was way smaller.

But it was weird game. And I learned few things in it too :)

And congrats on the deserved win once again.

Yeah, you played strong and we failed as alliance to destroy PMB quick, which gave you time to send him help.

Spread Culture was a big part of that. If I'd been trapped slogging through Sommerswerd's territory, my army would have been tied up several more turns. Instead I was capturing cities well within his territory that I had heavy culture in already. Allowing my troops to zip past to the next city on the same turn.

Our alliance was about to get nukes in just 3 turns

Oh, now I remember why I wasn't worried about your nukes. You guys have a serious uranium shortage, and I intended to plaster the two? you did have with fallout.

:) Your sources were well spy-ed too. And we had a city over one of the uraniums.

Now speaking of it I almost felt the courage to play it till end :D

Top Bottom