Team Amazon pitboss

Didn't really see another option. (even turtling for space probably wouldn't work by itself)

Spoiler :
FML. I have been extremely patient playing a turn a month, and then come back to find out we have accelerated the timeline to just over a week on the last turn of my Golden Age. Looks like two turns of anarchy for this non-factor.... :pat:

Thanks.

Actually nevermind. No restart even necessary, not that I would request one at this point in the game. I found a solution so that missing my turn won't be as bad as I thought.

As strange as it may sound, I did played our 2 nations turns, so there should be a new turn.

Yay!

I'm moving into my new house, so I paused without playing. Maybe I'll get to it sometime this week.

Sorry it took so long.

Sprayed nukes around, finished turn, repaused.

Hi, I will be away until january 23, I don't know if it will affect this game anything at all, its pretty slow if you didn't notice. =) So I'll just put my civ o AI til I come back, if someone wants to find me a sub it is ok aswell, although there probably wont be more than one turn to play if things continue as they have these last six months. =)

The turn have flipped without the major powers in war playing their turns. We will need a reload to the last turn if we are going to finish this off.

Reload to which turn? Sorry, I missed this... It has been a terrible day... Hundreds of thousands dollar contract fell through... Vandals trashed my house, thousands in damage... Insurance company @$$holes denied my claim for prior vandalism, costing me thousands... Boss drastically changed my work responsibilities... Someone my wife knows was strangled and burned to death (yes, seriously, google it)... And to add insult to injury, there was a s#!tstorm in the other game I am hosting with one of the key players quitting:(. Maybe if I wasnt so busy today... who knows

Anyway, let me know what turn you guys need it reloaded to and I will take care of it ASAP.

Sommers, sorry to hear about the troubles life served you lately. Hope it will be as always sinusoid - after drop you get a peak.

Thanks for the great efforts and great hosting, buddy. I will log in to pause if Elkad dont do this in the next few hours so we wont run out of timer again. And sorry it takes us so much time to play our turns. The game lost 2 major players and we are subbing them, but is is just not the same I guess. Also nukes get hurled and each turn requires concentration. Sorry again and many thanks.

Are you guys still playing this game? I couldnt tell what was going on because the timer wasnt running. I checked Civstats and it looks like Civstats has been disconnected for some time or out of sync or something because the last turn registered was in February. Maybe no one has played since February?

Anyway I took the game down, because I am going to be doing some updating and one of the players in DoB was aking for the game to be refreshed anyway so today is a convenient time to try to get everything done all at the same time.

If you guys are still playing let me know and I will reload to whereever you want.

I think it will be fair if I concede to Elkad. He played great game taking the abandoned civ from Nabaxo.

I am not spoke with Bobbyboy about this, but I think this will be the fair thing to do. I just dont see it working again.

Yea I figured that the game was done after no activity for months;)

I already took down the civstats, but it seems I must leave the game running as it will mess up the IP of other games I host if I take it down. I know there is some way around this but I don't remember how to do it.

So what ended up happening in this game? Did Elkad win a Nuclear War?

You know 2metra, I could take over the opposing alliance and we two could finish the nuclear slugfest. You and I have not had a good fight in a while ;)

Top Bottom