Team Amazon pitboss

Sorry guys, had to pause.

Server dropped last night when I was going to finish my turn. Have work now, and need to type a couple college papers for my wife tonight (she had hand surgery, so she's writing everything out longhand for a couple weeks). Might get it tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay, done now.

Kinda hurried it, hope I didn't do anything too disastrous.

Thanks, Donovan. Too busy these 2-3 weeks before the annual holiday and those turns take a lot of time to actually be played. Apologies to all who are waiting more than they would anticipate.

Uh.. Turn flipped, but don't know if 2metra played since Civstats was down quite a bit..

Paused it for now..

Was not finished the whole turn, but still OK to keep it with the new turn. Sorry guys for holding the game so long lately - heavy workload before year holidays and now I'm on vacation. Will be back soon and start the game moving again.

Stuck in a diplo screen. Can someone unpause the game for now? In the meantime, I'll just stay in-game since I can play later today. I'll make sure to pause when I am done with my turn.

Played my turns at last and paused again:whew:. Tomorrow I am leaving town again. Bobby left to play.

Not to urge someone (how could I had the eyes to do that :)), just wanted to ask Elkad if he is finished with both his civ so we can play. As Khmeria is not with finished turn.

Top Bottom