Team Sirius

I'd love to join team Sirius! Never had any MP experience in Civ but this sounds like way too much fun to pass up.

Been lurking these forums for a while now and this looks like an excellent way to become more active.

Z_O

Sure, Zertuals_Ovrlrd! Welcome to the team! :D

Awesome news. I'll copy the link into the first post.

Welcome aboard, grant2004. :)

I'd like to join... never done one of these democracy games before (is that the correct lingo?) and am very interested (single player just gets boring nowadays).

And yes, it was the name that got me (plus the star is cool) :goodjob:

Cool, glad to have you with us, BuddhaBubba. :)

Great to have you here, Methos. :)

Hi Methos, nice to see you outside the HoF.

I don't see the votes in the team threads, anyway i copy/paste from the other thread:

Usually in a so big competition, every random factor must be left out.
so:
Huts: off
Event: off
vassal states: with only human players, does makes sense to let them on? (probably newbie question) I don't think a team will continue play if they have to vassallize to survive. IIRC in a multi player game when a player live the game the AI will take its place. is correct also for this game? if so, no vassals.
Barbs: Normal
Tech tr.: Normal
Level: (i was forgetting the happiness and health issues in my original post, not to mention the maintenance costs) Monarch can be a good option, IMO.

I like the double civ set up, i already voted in that thread. Question: in case the 2 civs are tied in a PA or are just there and played by the same team? This is a big difference.

The two civs are in a permanent alliance.

I think you still didn't quite understand what I meant about posting in the team forum. Have you actually applied to join that yet? We have a whole series of threads discussing a whole lot of things in private (not visible unless you've applied to join the team usergroup). So first you must apply to join. ;)

The two civs are in a permanent alliance.

I think you still didn't quite understand what I meant about posting in the team forum. Have you actually applied to join that yet? We have a whole series of threads discussing a whole lot of things in private (not visible unless you've applied to join the team usergroup). So first you must apply to join. ;)
i do and i joined yesterday.
But now i can't see nothing new.

I'll edit this in case...

SH*T
only now i noticed the private forum... running there

The top of the forum is getting crowded, any objections to unsticking the team threads?

No objections, but it might be good to instead make one sticky "welcome" thread with the links to all team threads in the first post. That would make it from 6 stickies to 1 while still providing the same service :)

I guess not, as long as they're all clearly linked to in the first post of the sign-up thread.

Hi, I'd like in please.

Thanks,
Dima

I just realized I've never actually posted on here. I am not a spy from another team, I promise... I'm just a very long-time lurker.

Welcome to the team, Dima! :)

Top Bottom