Team Sirius

Do you have room for another lurker?

Do you have room for another lurker?
Sure, as long as you're not already lurking on any other team. If not, feel free to join. Shall I add you to the list? :)

Is there room for another kiwi to lurk this team?
Sure thing, always good to have another member on board. Where in New Zealand are you from? :)

Thanks!

I live in Auckland (how unorigional), and currently study at Auckland Uni. How about you?

I applied to join through the group thing, but I figured I would post here as well.

Can I join please?:)

I have been away from the forums for a long time. I'm back now. I've never been able to really completely leave Civ behind. It always lures me back.

If there's still room, then I'd like to also throw my hat in the ring on your side!

Welcome aboard, Seidrik_The_Gray! Always room for a new member. :D

We seem to be quite popular lately, with a whole host of signups just in the past few days. :)

I know...I was sad to see demogame 3 go down the way it did, but I was powerless and without any time to do anything about it. I'm back now, but I've been playing civ and lurking for the past couple years. I just can't seem to fully put the game away.

I decided to track down a few friends from a couple years back and here I am :)

I would love you join your group, I like to see what people are doing in multiplayer

I would love you join your group, I like to see what people are doing in multiplayer
Welcome to the team, seroni! :)

Haven't been on for a while, just like to say that I'm still here, and still thinking of what to do before it starts. I have played one multiplayer game before, but never finished. Go HERE for the Civ IV files, having URL problems

Haven't been on for a while, just like to say that I'm still here, and still thinking of what to do before it starts. I have played one multiplayer game before, but never finished. Go HERE for the Civ IV files, having URL problems
Hi again Alex, good to see you again. :)

The game already started quite some time ago. You should know this, as you have access to our team's private forum and have posted there a few times. So I'm a bit confused by your message here. ;)

Hi again Alex, good to see you again. :)

The game already started quite some time ago. You should know this, as you have access to our team's private forum and have posted there a few times. So I'm a bit confused by your message here. ;)

I never got an email for it, sry. I hope I still can go into the game, oh well, sry.
Btw, I subscribed to the forum, but never got any email alerts, oh well, I'll come in asap.

It's no big deal, don't stress over it. I was just perplexed by your message here. ;)

Hi.
I've been checking some demogame logs and thought about asking to join and lurk. I even might throw my two cents into the well from time to time. :)

Top Bottom