Term 1 - Domestic Department: "Tile by tile"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with ct. we need to expand as quicly as possible. This is very important for the reaseons she said. Settlers is a must. But I do think we need more workers. If we use the workers to generally improve all the citys, they will grow faster ergo pruduce more settlers and workers and they will make more money for our legions when thats a thingy to care about...

Originally posted by Chieftess
Nar Shaddaa is all plains, and will never grow quickly as it is. I would like more granaries, but we really must expand. I'd like to hold off on the warriors a but, and start building more workers and settlers. We'll need about 1 worker per city. I'd like atleast 2 more (for a total of 6) - this way, we can have 2 sets of workers laying down roads each turn to our next city location. I'd also like our cities to be building workers and settlers rather than temples for a number of reasons:

1 - We're dead behind in expansion
2 - We can raise the lux slider if needed for a turn
3 - The cities are going to go back to size 1 or 2 each time a settler is built, making temples ineffective, as the luxs are keeping our cities in check.
4 - We might connect dyes soon - that's 2 luxs. We could trade for a 3rd if we had to. Other than that, we really shouldn't worry unless our cities get to size 6 or over.

Gorina will quickly break size 6 unless we use it as a settler factory, which will eliminate our chances of getting a wonder. There are two workers set to be produced in Nar Shadaa.

To: Domestic
Re: EXPAND!!!
Minister CT,
We MUST expand. All of the other civs are much larger then we are and we have already been threatened once. For the good of Fanatica, I beg of you to put aside our wonder dreams and to BUILD MORE SETTLERS.

FA Minister SaaM

If CT agrees to put the Wonder on the back-burner, I think we may have a plan. We need Settlers quickly and Gorina is the prime candidate for making them.

We should try to do the same in Noshuret, if possible(the Temple there is premature IMO). This is the quickest way for us to claim the Eastern lands.

I would agree to put TGL on the back burner... and HOPE we get a Great Leader!

TGL doesn't necessarily have to go on the back burner for long, if we can get another settler pump going soon enough. At least the town to the E (wherever it goes) will have lots of 2 food squares. Penguinadua would also be a candidate if its plains were irrigated and grasses mined.

Hi, I was just wondering who is the Imperial Cartographer and when will we be able to study the maps of our lands and those of our neighbours?

Right now, I'm making the maps. Anyway:

Term 2 thread is here

-- End of term 1 --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom