Term 1 - Nominations for Minister of Foreign Affairs

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Please post below your nomination for the Minister of Foreign Affairs. You may nominate any registered C3C DemoGame Rivival Citizen (see Citizen Registry above). If you are registered, you may also nominate yourself for a position. Self-nomination is permitted.

This is a discussion thread, so please feel free to second a nomination or ask the candidates questions. All debates will take place in these Nomination threads.

Office description:
The Minister of Foreign Affairs is responsible for all matters involving treaties with foreign nations and all espionage activities. This includes Trade Embargoes, Military Alliances and the use of Spies to acquire technologies.

I will nominate Chieftess as the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

I third Chieftess

Unfortunately, I won't be around much next month since I'm giving up using the computer for Lent. So, it will be kind of hard to read the forums. :) (Unless it's on Sundays, but even then, there could be 2 or 3 turnchats within a week)

I will nominate El Justo for Minister of Foreign Affairs.

i nominate donovan zoi if he is still around

Hey, thanks for thinking of me but I'll have to pass. I have too many pans in the fire at the moment already.

However, I'll return the favor and nominate Nobody. We were two peas in the FA pod for a couple of terms in DG5. :D

Thanks for the vote DaveShack I accept no promises on results though.

Foreign policy will consist of :deal: signing deals then :backstab: backstabbing them :ar15: then TO WAR!!:mwaha::mwaha::mwaha:

au contraire mon ami :p

if elected as Minister of Foreign Affairs, i will endeavor to uphold the Constitution and promise to conduct a fair and sensible foriegn policy.

i am not a big fan of RoP rapes...nor do i care for backstabbing. it is a goal of mine to strive for a diplo win if at all possible. of course, i am a realist and would consider all options in terms of foreign policy if certain circumstances present themselves...

i guess if i were to boil my platform down to a single phrase, it'd be to speak softly but carry a big stick.

Top Bottom