Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote CivGeneral, Vander, ravensfire. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Yours,
The Election Office Staff

I would like to encurage everyone to vote for CivGeneral. I have gained important experiances and Skills from my time as Judge Advocate in Term 5. I wish to gain more experiance so that I can be Chief Justice one day.

I encorage everyone to vote for CivGeneral in the Chief Justice election. As for this one, I say vote for Vander I've been the Public Defender for a while now (twice? thrice?) and I'd say I've done a good job.

Hi Folks!

Vote Ravensfire for Public Defender!

I've got experience in the Judiciary, knowledgeable about the law, and just love a good debate! As Public Defender, I will defend everyone, from any accusation, to the best of my abilities. I don't play favorites, encourage discussion from all citizens and am an all-around Nice Guy.

So vote for the Nice Guy! Vote for Ravensfire!

-- Ravensfire

This one is a tough decision.
Ravensfire , our succesful ex-president
Cingeneral , a seasoned veteran in many offices and a very active citizen
Vander , the very promissing graduate-of-law

I'm going to think long and hard over this one.

P.S. Doesn't Public Thé Vander sound nice ?

It does, but it appears that no one agrees with you :( (besides the other person that voted for me besides myself)

Gah, Im losing to the Ex-President :nerve:.

Well, I have one thing to say, but a Pic is worth 1000 words ;)

Originally posted by CivGeneral
Gah, Im losing to the Ex-President :nerve:.

Well, I would like to remind my esteemed opponent that I am currently the President of Fanatica, not the Ex-President. My term ends with the month, which is not yet up.

An excellent race, although slightly apathetic by all particpants. I must confess that this entire election snuck up on me - not much publicity.

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom