Terrain Texture Enhancement 2k

Hello Estebanium,

is it just me or does the Download Link not work currently?

This file is badly wanted by me. How can I obtain it, the links appear to be broken

: (

I really want to download this, but when i press DOWNLOAD I only get a 404 error. Why is this and can it be fixed?

Hi guys, I wish you a happy new year. Sorry for being MIA, I haven´t played the game for a very long time. Seems like my very old spam mail address got deleted. Thanks to Rathgor for contacting me.
Otherwise, I would probably never noticed the issue.

Have a happy 2018

OMG thank you so much

Civilization 5 has so much depth that it's still playable today. This texture pack will hopefully give it that much more longevity, especially combined with the Vox Populi mod it'll be a brand new day.

Thanks again!!!

Thanks ! By the way, do you know some graphicals tweaks ?

GraphicsSettingsDX9.INI > These are max settings that I use that speed up loading of terrain and graphics during gameplay. This is basically the setting that all modern (cpu-wise/gpu-wise) systems should be using in-game.

Code:
; Terrain Page in Rate
TerrainPageinSpeedStill = 6
; Terrain Page in Rate
TerrainPageinSpeedMoving = 3
; Block on loading
BlockOnLoad = 1
; Terrain Page in Rate
Terrain64Chunks = 4096
; Terrain Page in Rate
Terrain128Chunks = 4096
; Terrain Page in Rate
Terrain256Chunks = 4096
; Terrain Page in Rate
Terrain512Chunks = 4096

Last edited:
GraphicsSettingsDX9.INI > These are max settings that I use that speed up loading of terrain and graphics during gameplay. This is basically the setting that all modern (cpu-wise/gpu-wise) systems should be using in-game.

Code:
; Terrain Page in Rate
TerrainPageinSpeedStill = 6
; Terrain Page in Rate
TerrainPageinSpeedMoving = 3
; Block on loading
BlockOnLoad = 1
; Terrain Page in Rate
Terrain64Chunks = 4096
; Terrain Page in Rate
Terrain128Chunks = 4096
; Terrain Page in Rate
Terrain256Chunks = 4096
; Terrain Page in Rate
Terrain512Chunks = 4096

Oh yes, that's what I was searching, Thanks a lot !

Oh yes, that's what I was searching, Thanks a lot !
Also I disable leaderhead animations. Since, if you're using mods and terrain texture pack, you're maxing out the 32 bit executable as it is.
Code:
; Whether or not to use static screenshots of leaders (this is the default for min-spec machines)
UseScreenShots = 1

Also I disable leaderhead animations. Since, if you're using mods and terrain texture pack, you're maxing out the 32 bit executable as it is.
Code:
; Whether or not to use static screenshots of leaders (this is the default for min-spec machines)
UseScreenShots = 1

What do you mean ? That I'm outpassing the game limit ??

What do you mean ? That I'm outpassing the game limit ??
If you're using texture enhancement pack + R.E.D. Modpack or FlagPromotions , than it's high possibility of CTD's. So I disable leader heads to get every bit of extra ram available. Civilization 5 is a 32 bit game

Top Bottom