Terrorists Apparently Attempt To Burn Down A Mosque In Oregon

That was actually a good point :lol:

They already did. The arson attack is being considered a crime, and is being investigated as one--just like all other church burnings in the U.S. This crime is getting the same treatment and condemnation all others do. You simply refuse to see it.
That's just law enforcement doing its job. But the general non-Muslim community is practically dancing in the streets in celebration by refusing to take to the streets and loudly condemn this act of arson.

The part you're not getting is that we don't "take to the streets and loudly condemn" any other church burning, either. Whether a Christian church or a Jewish synagogue or whatever. Muslims get treated the same as all other citizens in the U.S.; so what's the problem.......??

Well, we certainly can't have any non-Muslim buildings constructed in Oregon until there is a loud outcry by the non-Muslim community condemning the arson. At least for 9 or 10 years anyway.

Perhaps they should have named it the World Trade Mosque so Americans would have known it was hallowed ground.

Well, we certainly can't have any non-Muslim buildings constructed in Oregon until there is a loud outcry by the non-Muslim community condemning the arson. At least for 9 or 10 years anyway.
On the contrary: I've already filed a permit to build a Jewish synagogue on the site.....

he was lured into wanting to kill a bunch of people?

I also wonder if they target Christian extremists in the same manner. Do they actively try to find and meet with the Christian nutjobs and then talk them into carrying out attacks against Muslims by supplying them with all the necessary materials? Or is this activity confined to only Muslim fanatics?

Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge? Feds asked him to sell them a sawed off shotgun, even told him where to cut the barrel. He was acquitted, jury decided it was entrapment.

That may all be true, but don't the FBI's actions seem a bit nefarious? Does not it make you a little queasy thinking that they probably set him up from the very beginning? How much taxpayer money are they spending in "stopping" terrorists that they might have created in the first place, when they could spend it more constructively?
I am at least comforted to know that folks are now seeing why the Randy Weaver should have never been charged with anything.

Conspiracy theorists unite!!!! :lol:

Wait what?

Are you saying it's a conspiracy theory that the FBI front-guys recruited, supplied, and co-planned the fake attack?

I mean, I know you will pretend that that's not what you meant after you actually read about this incident, and you will never admit that you screwed up, while simultaneously continuing to hound other posters to admit their mistakes...

Wait what?

Are you saying it's a conspiracy theory that the FBI front-guys recruited, supplied, and co-planned the fake attack?

I mean, I know you will pretend that that's not what you meant after you actually read about this incident, and you will never admit that you screwed up, while simultaneously continuing to hound other posters to admit their mistakes...

This was what my comment was directed at:

Do they actively try to find and meet with the Christian nutjobs and then talk them into carrying out attacks against Muslims by supplying them with all the necessary materials?

i.e. that the implication being they only target muslims.

Well, we certainly can't have any non-Muslim buildings constructed in Oregon until there is a loud outcry by the non-Muslim community condemning the arson.
How many people were killed in this arson....? I'm willing to bet "fewer than 3,000". As I tend to say in bookstores: nice story, but I'm not buying it.

How many people were killed in this arson....? I'm willing to bet "fewer than 3,000". As I tend to say in bookstores: nice story, but I'm not buying it.
How many that were in the building at the time survived? Far fewer than the number that survived the WTC attacks.

That doesn't change the fact that this was an act of terrorism (use of violence to intimidate and coerce) and that there has been no widespread outcry. Therefore most Americans must be terrorist sympathisers.

I already told you, Newbunkle--and since you were fourth to post in this thread, I can be pretty sure you didn't miss this last time I said it--this incident received the same outcry as a Christian church or a Jewish synagogue receives whenever one of those burns down. The thing you don't realize is, we do outcries differently from Muslims (and differently from you in the UK, apparently). We don't go insane and start blowing stuff up with suicide vests, no matter whose church got burned down. We treat everybody the same over here.

Yeah you just invade countries on trumped up evidence.

Bunker busters are much more efficient than suicide vests.

We're just having a laugh here at the arguments made in the "ground zero mosque" thread, which we reversed for lulz. The fact is many muslims did speak out against it, and I do know that some Americans have spoken out against the arson as well. The difference is that the guys saying these things in the other threads believed every word of it. Sorry if its going over your head. I guess you missed some stuff or took a break from the forum when all that was going on.

Top Bottom