Test of Time Coming Soon

Cafegio

Warlord
TEST OF TIME VERSION 0.5 (DEMO)
The reason I am releasing a demo of this mod early is to give players a chance to see the concept behind the mod and what direction I am going.

ALSO I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING TO DEVELOP A PROJECT TEAM TO HELP OUT WITH ALL ASPECTS. ANYONE INTERESTED PM ME.

Test of Time DEMO includes all of my current civ-specific units for the ancient era and midieval era. This is going to be a non stop developing mod so I am always looking for better units and would appreciate a post with a picture of the unit and where I can find it. There is still a ton of work to be done which will be including below.

This mod will eventually include all civ specific units , new civilizations , new religions , new earth maps , etc. I have a ton of stuff I am waiting to put into the game just looking for help.

What will be included in version 1 - soon to come
1.Change pedia and/or strategy for Persian UU Immortal add heal promotion.
2.Change pedia and/or text for Horseman which is a replacement to the Horse Archer.
3.Add all Industrial to Modern units. I have many which I am currently beginning to add to the game.
4.Add Discovery Earth Map

I would love some help with this mod so if anyone is interested please take a look at the demo and tell me what you think. Included in the zip is a excel unit outline of all the current units. Units in blue , are good I think and units in red could easily be replaced by better units.

Quickly I want to say special thanks to all the unit makers especially rabbitwhite , Chugginator and darnell who have inspired me.

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW:
http://rapidshare.com/files/48808485/Test_of_Time.zip.html

Attachments

• Chinese Civilization.JPG
    Chinese Civilization.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 405
  • Russian Civilization.JPG
    Russian Civilization.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 299
  • French Civilization.JPG
    French Civilization.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 268
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 277
Reserved for Later Use

Reserved for Late Use II

Reserved for Later Use III

Reserved for Later Use IV

This section only for completed modpacks. And you are not going to need that many reserved for future posts, unless this is going to be something really Giga-Super-ExtraLarge-Uber-Hyper-American-Colossal.

This section only for completed modpacks. And you are not going to need that many reserved for future posts, unless this is going to be something really Giga-Super-ExtraLarge-Uber-Hyper-American-Colossal.

It will be completed soon enough
Eventually it will be really Giga-Super-ExtraLarge-Uber-Hyper-American-Colossal.

It will be completed soon enough
Eventually it will be really Giga-Super-ExtraLarge-Uber-Hyper-American-Colossal.

I will give it a try, if he not lied :goodjob:

I can easily tell that he have not posted any details about the mod, so I can tell that this mod is really "viporware"

There has been much work that has gone into this mod. I am releasing the demo early so most see it is for real. It was just taking allot longer than I thought.

oh! I just download the demo and add in my suggestions and what to improve or not.

Yes basically
If you think I have some sort of maliscous intent you could not be wronger. I have been on these forums for awhile. I have been talking about this mod for a long time.

I didn't say your mod be maliscous intent or something, the demo is kinda normal, I like the new ethnic art on the units.

just to let you know, there is a sound folder without no sound or music. I also recommand to find some interesting music to put throughout the ages, the reason why is that this mod seem to be similar to Hearts of Destiny mod for Civ 3.

I didn't say your mod be maliscous intent or something, the demo is kinda normal, I like the new ethnic art on the units.

just to let you know, there is a sound folder without no sound or music. I also recommand to find some interesting music to put throughout the ages, the reason why is that this mod seem to be similar to Hearts of Destiny mod for Civ 3.

I am only up to the units right now. Believe it or not it took me about a couple of weeks to find and add all those units. I plan on using custom music in version 1. I have a couple of good movie sound tracks like Gladiator , Last Samurai , Arthur and Pirates of the Carib.

Ok, i will give it a try... to this demo...

Edit : don't appear in "mods selection" of BTS

Ok, i will give it a try... to this demo...

Edit : don't appear in "mods selection" of BTS

Jut extract the folder test of time and place it in your bts mod section.

This mod add only units ???

:confused:

Top Bottom