Texas Judge Strikes Down Obama’s Affordable Care Act as Unconstitutional

I'll take it, and another ten for doubling my odds of being hit by a meteor. And another ten for doubling my odds of being eaten by a shark. And another ten for doubling my odds of being trampled by a zebra. If you are willing to make all these payments I can keep going until you run out of money.

Doubling infinitesimal statistics usually has little impact in practical calculations, unless you end up being one of those statistical freaks that one hears about in the "weird news" or "bizarre news" section.

What pristine lands you must roam if you don't care about lockjaw.

The lockdown forensic psychiatric unit. It's clean as a whistle, security is as tight as a military prison, statistically, and nothing gets in or out (as objects, I mean) until being cleared by three different people. I knew a nurse who worked in such a unit.

It's the only choice remaining.

J

I would say process of elimination would leave an empty slate there in the American political scheme. Another reason the U.S. two-party system, and the two parties, have BOTH utterly and completely failed the American people and should go, entirely, and make way for new ideas, REAL choice of political leaders, and parties without the baggage and label 150 years of lies, failure, and screwing over the people continuously (and getting away with it, and, in fact, rewarded for it by more votes and elected mandates) under their belts.

I'll take it, and another ten for doubling my odds of being hit by a meteor. And another ten for doubling my odds of being eaten by a shark. And another ten for doubling my odds of being trampled by a zebra. If you are willing to make all these payments I can keep going until you run out of money.

I mean, I guess. Nevermind that tetatus is about three orders of magnitude more common than shark attacks, and it would be an order of magnitude worse if it weren't for vaccinations.

Moderator Action: Let's try to get back on topic please. Thank you.

Top Bottom