That's a nice city name, Attilla.

Here's a little background info on St. John's.

Around the 14th century, British conquistadors ventured onto the lands in what would becme St. John's. The Algonquins who died honourably yelled something along the lines, "Txey-sidynay-me San-Jons". The British conquistadors translated this to "Text key city name St. John's" and made it their home in the new world until one day, Attilla the Hun conquered Text key city name St. John's and renamed it to "TEXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_ST_JOHNS"

Reminds me of the terminology of the kangaroo :mischief:

Being offed by German Foreign Legions and American Longbows, of course.

This :lol:

Here's a little background info on St. John's.

Around the 14th century, British conquistadors ventured onto the lands in what would becme St. John's. The Algonquins who died honourably yelled something along the lines, "Txey-sidynay-me San-Jons". The British conquistadors translated this to "Text key city name St. John's" and made it their home in the new world until one day, Attilla the Hun conquered Text key city name St. John's and renamed it to "TEXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_ST_JOHNS"

:goodjob:

let me complete the answer: it's because the game didn't load the localization file in the disabled DLC, the game will show this TXT_KEY stuff.

No, much simpler than that: St. Johns is missing in the proper text XML-files with the translated city names. But as it's the last name on the list and is hardly ever built (except if Attilla does so based on random selection) hardly anyone ever notices...

Top Bottom