The Amazing Race: An Interactive Gameshow

Yeah, I discovered this was one of the more "computer intensive" challenges :p

Considering SamSniped, Red Spy, and Landlubber, do you think I should drop them a VM? I probably should.

Please don't, I might lose :p

:joke: Probably a good idea :D

@ Olaf and those who are done playing
Spoiler :
Yeah, I discovered this was one of the more "computer intensive" challenges :p
There is an option (Ctrl + o for the options dialogue) that allows you to turn off "Show Enemy Moves." You definitely want that option disabled for this round.

I'm spoilering this comment, though, because it can tip people off a bit too much about the map if they have yet to play it.

Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0089.JPG32 Turns. I really don't know how I did it so quickly, honestly. I just kept following barb culture till I found the right city.

Missing: General Olaf, Red Spy, SamSniped

Red Spy has been really active, and SamSniped is not very active. Anyone wanna go do PM duty on Red Spy? A VM is enough from me, so the most dedicated players will have to go PM him :p

Sorry, but I don't have time to play tonight, due to homework...

I will moan at RS next time I see him on chat.

I might not be able to play until Friday - I have an assignment to do by Friday which is worth points toward next year's school qualifications, so I need to concentrate on that.

Sweet, SamSniped is back. RS is REALLY active, but he's not posting here at all. I'm tempted to just give him last place and have him eliminated if he doesn't say something soon.

Sorry, completely forgot about this. Will have my game up by tomorrow afternoon.

Will finish tonight if nothing gets in my way again :p

I'll do this if the BF3 Beta doesn't work (fracking 2006 Vista...only able to run Civ4 and CoD4 :p )
If the Beta decides to work after I update my NVIDIA driver, I will play the mission before my soccer game tomorrow.

EDIT:My graphics card is WAY too out of date. So I'm flipping off BF3 and hoping that my laptop I'm getting will have a good card. Playing now.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish. I'm happy to just take last place for the round... I'm far enough behind anyway :p

Since I keep forgetting, just find someone to replace me or kill me, I am sorry.

Ah, that's ok, then. If I remove you two, the game might move a little faster with less people.

Olaf seems to have gone off to camp. I'll just keep him around, then. No elimination this round :D

Episode 2: Final Round

"And so ends yet another episode!"

Previous Round Results
1. Landlubber - 9
2. Mosher - 8
3. Hoplitejoe - 7
4. AbsintheRed - 6
5. Dhoomstriker - 5
6. Mitchum - 4
7. General Olaf - 3
9. SamSniped - N/A
9. Red Spy - N/A

Current Leaderboard - Episode 2: Final Round
1. Dhoomstriker - 24
2. Mitchum - 19
3. Mosher - 18
5. AbsintheRed - 17
5. Landlubber - 17
6. Hoplitejoe - 16
7. General Olaf - 11
8. Red Spy - 10
9. SamSniped - 9

"It seems you have all made it here safely"

MITCHUM: But wait, where's the General?
PHIL: You mean Olaf?
MITCHUM: Yeah!
PHIL: He went to camp
MITCHUM: During the race?!?
PHIL: Well luckily for him, we had to send two racers home during the episode
ABSINTHERED: Who?
PHIL: It was Red Spy and SamSniped. They seem to have accidentally taken the wrong boat on the way here.
LANDLUBBER: Really?

PHIL: It seems that they had accidentally taken a boat, that looked just like our Amazing Race boats, that was headed to Fiji. Therefore, this episode is a no-elimination!
MOSHER: No elimination? Yaaaaaa-

*Mosher Disappears*

MITCHUM: What the heck? What just happened to him?
PHIL: Oh, he disconnected
MITCHUM: Whaaaaat?
PHIL: Because he un-installed Civ! Hopefully, he will re-install it and come back
ABSINTHERED: Why do we need Civ? We're in real life!
PHIL: No your not, your in a giant Civ game!
MITCHUM: It's not possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDLUBBER: By the way...where's Dhoomstriker and Hoplitejoe?

...meanwhile...

DHOOMSTRIKER: ...
HOPLITEJOE: ...

DHOOMSTRIKER: It's your move, HJ
HOPLITEJOE: But this game is impossible!
DHOOMSTRIKER: IT'S YOUR MOVE!
MAYOR: I forsee the future of this game ;)

Episode Over. Episode 3 Shall Commence in the Next Update

Top Bottom