The Amazing Race: An Interactive Gameshow

:lol: I got mentioned without even participating :D

I'm alive!

Somehow. And yeah, I'm back from camp.

Sub post- is there a way to subscribe to a thread without posting?

:yup:

go to thread tools in the upper right corner ;)

Episode 2: Final Round

"And so ends yet another episode!"

Previous Round Results
1. Landlubber - 9
2. Mosher - 8
3. Hoplitejoe - 7
4. AbsintheRed - 6
5. Dhoomstriker - 5
6. Mitchum - 4
7. General Olaf - 3
9. SamSniped - N/A
9. Red Spy - N/A

Current Leaderboard - Episode 2: Final Round
1. Dhoomstriker - 24
2. Mitchum - 19
3. Mosher - 18
5. AbsintheRed - 17
5. Landlubber - 17
6. Hoplitejoe - 16
7. General Olaf - 11
8. Red Spy - 10
9. SamSniped - 9

"It seems you have all made it here safely"

MITCHUM: But wait, where's the General?
PHIL: You mean Olaf?
MITCHUM: Yeah!
PHIL: He went to camp
MITCHUM: During the race?!?
PHIL: Well luckily for him, we had to send two racers home during the episode
ABSINTHERED: Who?
PHIL: It was Red Spy and SamSniped. They seem to have accidentally taken the wrong boat on the way here.
LANDLUBBER: Really?

PHIL: It seems that they had accidentally taken a boat, that looked just like our Amazing Race boats, that was headed to Fiji. Therefore, this episode is a no-elimination!
MOSHER: No elimination? Yaaaaaa-

*Mosher Disappears*

MITCHUM: What the heck? What just happened to him?
PHIL: Oh, he disconnected
MITCHUM: Whaaaaat?
PHIL: Because he un-installed Civ! Hopefully, he will re-install it and come back
ABSINTHERED: Why do we need Civ? We're in real life!
PHIL: No your not, your in a giant Civ game!
MITCHUM: It's not possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDLUBBER: By the way...where's Dhoomstriker and Hoplitejoe?

...meanwhile...

DHOOMSTRIKER: ...
HOPLITEJOE: ...

DHOOMSTRIKER: It's your move, HJ
HOPLITEJOE: But this game is impossible!
DHOOMSTRIKER: IT'S YOUR MOVE!
MAYOR: I forsee the future of this game ;)

Episode Over. Episode 3 Shall Commence in the Next Update

:bump:

Not giving up on this yet

I currently don't have Civ 4 access but I don't see that fact standing in the way of letting the game continue.

For example, I could potentially have a volunteer that is good at following instructions to play as my proxy... I could give them a detailed strategy of how to play, they could execute it for a few turns, then they could report back to me and ask for further advice (preferably by also sending me image links to a couple of hosted screenshots), and then I could give them further direction on how to proceed.

In exchange, my volunteer proxy (who would have to be someone willing to follow instructions and also be willing to take the time to report back to me with screenshots) could learn a lot in the process.

EDIT: Nothing prevents me from playing tic-tac-toe in the meantime, either, be it continuing the current game or playing a new one that hoplitejoe starts.

I'm still here (although I almost forgot this existed :p)

This looks like fun! Too bad i was not yet on the forum when this started. I'll likely want to participate in the next season!
However at the current update rate, this will probably be just before winter... next year ;)

The few days I was on vacation, this started

However at the current update rate, this will probably be just before winter... next year

I'd say more like in three years

I'm also here
Yoshi, any will to really continue?

Watchout, Starcraft 2 is evil. like 7-8 months ago i was playing SC2 like crazy. By the time i got Platinum in all leagues, i had become a sleep deprived creature who was always disctracted in his daily activities from thinking about SC2 strategies and should have nots over and over all day long.

By the end i was starting to compete and win against diamond players but i felt this game was going to kill me, like i would have an heart attack or something, because the pressure was too much for me too take. I made the wise decision of stopping SC altogether.

So watch out buddy, SC2 is evil! Civ IV is a much healthier game!

This doesn't take much time to do though :(

Top Bottom