The Anarchy Wars

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 50, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

Our government which has been plagued by hyperinflation and a depletion of the treasury to the armed forces have made a profit for the first time since the start of the war! By lowering scientific research to only 40% of the GNP, the Germans have made 15 gold this turn, and not from demanding it from other nations like in previous weeks. Although we must pay a price. With science funding down the technology of computers are a long 15 weeks away from us.

Also today, the Kaiser denounces Paul von Hindenburg for his poor defense of our Balkan territories. Hindenburg is insufficiently armed with only four panzers in the region, two in Nish and two in Skopje, but the Ludendorff Administration and the Kaiser don't think he has the "magic" he used to and say that he needs to "be more like Hitler." Hindenburg escaped Skopje this morning to Prague, where he met with Hitler hoping for a new army to command. With abandoning his army in the Balkans, it is only a matter of time before the Austrian flag will be raised...ew.

A battered Skopje. Germany cannot afford something like this to happen again.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 51, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

In the news this week, Hitler drives further into Austria and is awarded the fifth army under his command. As the Kaiser declares war on the Swiss the English declare war on us, and a new general, Richtofen, sieges Vienna as Skopje falls to Austria.

The Kaiser announced that "by conquering Switzerland we have an indirect vicotry over Italy...they are close allies and trading partners. And besides, those jerks have been embargoing us forever...they've been egging it on." But little did the Kaiser know that Hoffman of Switzerland had a mutual protection treaty with England, so Lloyd George declared war on us in response. The English immediately have bombed Scapa Flow and probably are going to take are unguarded city of Nottingham.

And Hitler is even more victorious! In Innsbruck, the 3rd army under Hitler's command drove into the city and raised the glorious German flag. At Pressburg, the 5th army, under co-command of Paul von Hindenburg, the army pushed into the city taking nearly 30,000 casualties but did win! And at the battle Colonel Richtofen was promoted to general.

After the battle at Pressburg, Richtofen was sent to Berlin to get his army. He was given the 6th army. He then went to Prague and from there he marched to Vienna. He now is laying the city under siege. The city has a weak garrison, like that of Paris a few weeks ago. The city will fall soon, Richtofen assures the media.

And more humanitarians and liberals this week hate Hitler. They claim he is responsible for about three million deaths in France, Austria, and his hometown of Munich which he is military governor of. The Kaiser blames Hitler for causing war with England saying that "the English weren't protecting the Swiss, they were protecting minorities in the world...they want the genocide to stop."

Some victims of Hitler's massacre in Austria. As of this week, Hitler is responsible for almost three million deaths.

But as we are victorious in the north, in the Balkans the Austrians have taken Skopje. When Hindenburg fled, the army in the Balkans erupted into a mutinous hierarchy. There was no order and there was practically no battle for the battered German armies there. Nish will probably fall soon as well, says Hindenburg.

yeah i'im going to destroy those bastards...i'm thinking about razing Liege when i capture it and also i'm going to rename a lot of captured cities to be more...German. Also i need some advice to get more money so i can rush soldiers to be built in Nottingham so the british dont take it. i think i'll hold off with the british for two weeks or so so i can sign peace without much hate. and italy...they're an isolated front. after i get switzerland i think i can easily conquer at least one of theri cities. Any other advice i'd b glad to...have

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 52, 1914
written by Mmm...Donuts

Hello I'm Mmm...Donuts writing and this week two things come to a close: the year and Austria. The Austro-Hungarian army failed today when Richtofen's 6th army asssaulted Vienna from the northeast. Three conscripted divisions put up an annoying fight, killing about 10,000 Germans, but the city was siezed. Hitler suggested that Richtofen raze the city but Richtofen captured it and didn't perform any genocide. He some day hopes to govern the city when there is less resistance.

A Viennese man trying to fight the German invasion. He will be dead soon.

Another major city that fell this week was Bern. The war in Switzerland appears to have come to an end after this shortlived campaign. Three panzer divisions under Moltke destroyed the city's flaks and infantry. Now Switzerland has one remaining city that is landlocked by the Russians. The Kaiser wants to sign an alliance with Russia against the Swiss so our men don't have to travel a long distance to conquer the last city, and the Russians can finish the job. But if Russia declines the proposal, our men will march that far and raze the city after it is captured.

And in England, the city of Nottingham falls. Unguarded and unreachable at this point, the city was barbarically bombed by English battleships. By the end of the bombings the granary was demolished, and one English infantry siezed the town and that was the end. Scapa Flow was also bombed. But the English don't have a lot of oil, and do not have transport ships, so they will not be able to invade Scapa Flow or the mainland.

And in the economy this week, we loose our supply of oil! That's right! The deal with Russia was over. The Kaiser's diplomats hope to get more from Russia, our military is reliant on Russian fuel to power our panzers and missile batteries. If Russia declines, however, the military already has a plan to inavde the Baltic States and sieze Murmansk in only ten weeks, bringing the Russians to their knees.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, and Happy New Year! I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

I attacked Rusia with no problem(possibly becaue I mainly followed the Strategy that Hitler could have beaten Russia and won the war with) a two sided attack against Russis are all you need to defeat them(unless they have a smaller army) I am starting to check my wouble-be enemy's strength before I attack(helps save a lot of lives in planning)

good story though.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 1, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

We don't invade Russia after all! They give us oil for only 50 gold...what were they thinking? Also Graz falls and peace is made with Austria-Hungary and war with Rumania.

Hitler's 2nd Army advanced to Graz early this week and pounded the Austro-Hungarian army there. The Austrian army was so battered that they offered a peace treaty. To spice it up a bit, the Kaiser forced the Austrians to give up 20 gold and the city of Varna, in the Balkans. The Austrians accepted and also signed a right of passage agreement with the fatherland.

Soldiers march through Austria. Our armies are deep into the "dual empire," which can't finance this war anymore.

Another peace was made with Denmark. Now the Danish kingdom is only on the island of Iceland. When peace was made, Denmark fearfully gave up the cities of Alesia and Entremont on the east of Iceland and 63 gold.

And that gold was put to good use! We used it to buy 20 weeks worth of oil from the Russians. Looks like we won't need to invade them (right now) after all.

And as those wars close, a new one opens. The Kaiser wants to expand his Balkan territories so he can have a threat over the Ottomans and force them to give up oil. Instead of directly attacking the Ottomans, the Kaiser put Hitler in command of the invasion of Rumania. We have signed an alliance with the Bulgarians against them. Hitler expects the Rumanians to be under German control in about twelve weeks.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 2, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

Richtofen's army becomes another part of the Hitler monopoly as his offensive on Crajova fails. Also the Austro-Italian war ends when Austria surrenders to the Italians, giving back Venice.

Richtofen, a trusted general of the 6th army, failed this week attacking Crajova. At least 100,000 have been killed. With this, Hitler became his superior officer and reorganized the 6th army. Now the 6th army is in Varna, ready to attack Bucharest.

And the long Austro-Italian war ends this week. The Austrians gave back Venice to the Italians after they were battered at the Milan offensive. This is good for Germany because they have a weaker neighbor now.

And now Hitler owns the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th army. Ludendorff only owns the 1st (the defensive) and the 4th (which really doesn't exist-its pretty much the defensive army of the captured lands, which are very poorly organized). Many people think Hitler soon will be overall commander and Ludendorff will be dismissed.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 3, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

This week colonel Hengist was promoted to general and sent back to Berlin to recreate the 4th army. Also Bucharest falls because of Hengist and Hitler's attack.

Since Hitler is in Nish, he needed somebody he trusted to lead the attack on Bucharest. Richtofen had a recent loss and he wasn't sure if Richtofen was ready for another offensive. So Hitler called on Colonel Hengist, his commanding officer when Hitler was a colonel in France. Hengist was delighted and lead nine panzer divisions into battle.

The battle was quick and fierce. 2 German divisions were battered but not destroyed, but all of Bucharest's garrison was killed. Hengist's armies walked into the city and randomly shot anybody who looked "suspcious", which to Hengist is a Jew or gypsy. Hengist, by the way, is a racist just like Hitler.

Germans marching into Rumania. It seems under Hitler our troops are undefeatable.

Hengist was then picked up on a train and sent to Berlin where he created the 4th army. The old 4th army in Austria and France was merged with the first army, under Ludendorff. Hengist now wants to attack more of Rumania. He wants to "see those damn gypsys fall to their knees."

Although some Germans, mainly soldiers, like Hitler and Hengist's views on racism and anti-Semitism and anti-Gyspys, most Germans criticize this. Liberal groups have burnt pictures of Hitler. But the Kaiser told the people "Hitler is rutheless, he's a racist, a war criminal, but damn does he know how to fight."

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 4, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

Crajova falls and is burnt to the ground on Hitler's command and another Russo-Hungarian war begins! Also Hengist's 4th army doesn't have enough recruits yet.

Hitler wanted Hengist to lead the attack on Crajova, but Hengist was in Berlin gathering an army. So far he has 50,000 sub-troops (ones that don't stand by him but are usually out away) and 20,000 shocktroopers (guards that always stay in the same square as him). But to create an army, he will need at least 100,000 sub-troops and 40,000 shocktroopers. So Hitler let Moltke lead the attack. When the city fell, Moltke sent a telegram to Hitler in Nish. The conversation reads:

Moltke: General, we've captured Crajova and the Kaiser wishes to make you general of this city too.
Hitler: how many Jews are there?
Moltke: come again?
Hitler: are there a lot of Jews?
Moltke: y...yes the city is 15% Jews.
Hitler: and gypsys?
Moltke: Gypsys...well Rumania is the gypsy hub...uh...
Hitler: well?
Moltke: I think there are some 700,000 gypsys in this town.
Hitler: raze the city.
Moltke: you want to what?
Hitler: I don't want it. Raze it.
Moltke: are you mad?
Hitler: no but those filthy gypsys don't deserve to live in this world. Make sure every last person in that town is dead.
Moltke: ... yes sir, over.

The kaiser denounced Hitler. "They may be gypsys, or Jews, but they were going to be Germans..." the Kaiser said. But Hitler will not be relieved of command or demoted...Germany needs his charismatic commanding.

Crajova is razed.

Also Russian and Austrian diplomats could not come to a settlement today over oil trade, so Russia declared war. Now Germany has a right of passage with both nations so it will be difficult maintaining neutrality. But already the Russsians have defeated the Austrians before, and already have captured some land in eastern Hungary. German intelligence says that Russia will probably win.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 5, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

Corruption erupts in remote provinces like Iceland and Rumania and English infrastructure around London and Portsmouth has been pounded, followed by a massive Anglo-German naval battle.

Corruption. Once there was no such thing in Germany. But now there are so many remote territories that authority cannot keep track. In Serbia and Rumania and Scapa Flow and Iceland, corruption amongst leaders have broken out. It is said the governors of these towns are enslaving local populations, and murder, rape, and theft have reached an all-time high. This will cost the German government 279 tons of gold a week. And this all just happened after the German government regained money after the war. This week, the government has 502 gold. But thanks to corruption, we will be bankrupt again in two weeks. Thanks corrupt governors.

Hitler claims that the corrupt governors are all gypsys and Jews. In Rumania and Serbia, where corruption is most common, the governors of Nish and Varna are Jews and of Bucharest is a gypsy...maybe Hitler is right about the Jews and gypsys being treacherous sub-humans...

Anyway and in England, ten German cruisers bombed the English coast today destroying railways, mines, and military outposts. But the English counterattack destroyed our Channel Fleet...again.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 6, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

Richtofen and Hitler capture Constanta, Romania, as a secret force from the north takes Jassy. A new general, Horsa, is born at Jassy and will create the 7th army after Hengist gets his 4th. And the Kaiser signs a right of passage with Spain.

For three weeks now, Constana, Rumania has been under siege by the 2nd and 5th army of Hitler. Countless deaths have been witnesses as TOW infantry destroys the German offensives. But today, the 5th army made a breakthrough from the west and rolled their wheels into the city. The Kaiser ordered Hitler not the raze the city, but he has publically anounced he wishes to and refuses to be military governor of this town because of its "infestation."

And another force has captured Jassy, in the north. The force that captured Jassy was originally going to take Seoul from Switzerland, but when the Russians covered that, they caught wind of the war with Rumania. So their leader, colonel Horsa, marched them through Russia for five straight weeks and toward the middle of this week, they took Jassy. Horsa is now a general and will get the 7th army after Hengist gets the 4th.

And a German cruiser off the coast of Spain today was observed by the Spanish government, and Spain was going to declare war when the Kaiser offered a right of passage agreement. This could end the gap between Spain and Germany that has lasted for all these years.

now i'll give you a political update: right now, the three powers in Europe are me (Germany), England, and Russia. Germany because I have a lot of troops and even though we're broke are producing a lot of new panzers. The Russians are so strong because they are so large (like usual) and have a lot of oil. And the english are the hegemon of the sea. Although they have no transport boats so they will never reach my mainland, but they never sign a peace treaty they always refuse my envoy. Austria Hungary as far as i'm concerned is now more liek Hungary-Serbia. All of what is Austria is now a province of Germany, and whaat was once Serbia is now southern Austria Hungary. And they lost Transylvania to the Russians, and i think austria has only a certain time limit on it. Rumania has two cities left, and one is inside Russia (they just settled it) so after Rumania falls i'm going to focus on expansion in Belgium and Holland. And Russia i'm going to keep peace with. they seem like a formidable ally. and england, they're...there

any advice or w/e tell me i'll prolly use

so any advice yet

post a world map and a couple screen shots of countries you want to invade, plus a map of the UK. And finally, post something that shows how many troops you have, and how many of those troops you can spare. I'll try and help you.

here's the position in europe as of week 7, 1915, in terms of borders and a short description of the empire.

The German Empire includes Germany (the 1914 borders), Austria, Bohemia-Moravia, Champagne, Alsace-Lorraine, Paris, Switzerland, Nish (Serbia), Corsica, all of 1914 Rumania except Galatz (one more city that is currently under siege), Jutland, eastern Iceland, Scapa Flow, and Calais.
The German Empire is the general hegemon of Central and West Europe since France basically lost its grip and Austria-Hungary was defeated in the First (and second now) Russo-Hungarian war, AUstro-Italian War, and Second Austro-Prussian War (in Germany called the German-in-Austria liberation campaign). The Germans own most of central europe and a growing colony in the Balkans.

The Greeks, who i am friendly with but used to be better allies, own Peleponneus, Thessaly, Rhodes, and Salonika.
The Greeks are generally weak. They have no navy and their army fighting France is continuing its defeat, and they lost Crete to the Italians somehow. However, they hold Salonika, a Victory Point location in the Balkans that any nation wants to have.

Belgium-used to have mutual protection and right of passage are now unfriendly, own just Brussels and Liege and are on and off owning Antwerp and Ypres but they are retaken by the French usaully a few weeks later.
The Belgian army is weak, mostly guerillas and conscript riflemen, and the French are already at war so if i invade i'd have an ally.

Italy-contains Italia, Sicilia, Sardegna, the Dodescene Islands, Crete, and Libya. They used to own Corsica but ceded it to me in our peace treaty.
The Italians are slowly reforming the Roman Empire with the Greco-Italian Wars that are constantly on and off and their expansion in the Mediterranean. They are not a world-class power yet but are rising up. The German navy outnumbers them 2:1 and the army 3:1, but Italy has good generals and only once has had a city taken by another nation (Venice in the Austro-Italian War).

Russia-largest nation by far, has Russia, Belorussia, Finland, Ukraine, Crimea, Caucus, Transylvania, eastern Hungary, Armenia, Poland, Lithuania.
The Russians are very, very privelaged. In the beginning they were backwards, having musketmen as their main force. But with three deposits of oil and countless cities, they modernized and invaded Austria-Hungary in the First Russo-Hungarian War. Here, Russia conquered Transylvania and razed some cities in Galicia. Now Russia is the hegemon of eastern Europe, and has many mutual protection pacts with Balkan nations making it hard for German expansion there without a large war.

Albania-just the city of Tirana.
Lost its southern city (Valona) to the Greeks in a war. Their army is weak but they are sending settlers across Russia to settle in unsettled land (Persia, middle Arabia, Africa, east of russia's cities). Russian soldiers usually kill these settlers or capture them along their way.

France-Normandy, Brittony, Provence, Gascony, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Ypres, Antwerp.
The French used to be a huge power, but now are nothing more than the military might of Spain. One thing they do have is colonies. The French also have some good allies and win a lot of battles against their arch enemies (not so much Germany but more Belgium, Greece, Italy).

Bulgaria-now just the city of Sofia. But the Bulgarians have a good sized military for a city-state. They have aided the German conquest in Rumania and prove to be good allies, aside from the wars fought only about twenty weeks earlier. But they have a rivalry with the Ottomans, just like Germany, and some day i will probably ally with them to conquer the ottoman empire.

Rumania-now just the city of Galatz, which the Germans lay under siege, and Persepolis, a city landlocked by Russia which panzers have already begun assaulting. Rumania will cease to exist in just a few more weeks, five at most.

Austria Hungary-more like Serbia Hungary. It's really just Hungary and former Serbia now. And already Russian troops are deap into Hungary, and have attacked as far as Budapest and Novi Pazar already. This dawdling relic will soon fall under Russian control-which is a threat to German expansion, because it would block the way to the colonies in the Balkans and make a war with Russia even harder.

Britain-Great Britain, Ireland, Gibraltar, Egypt. They have a huge navy but no transport boats so they do not pose a threat to conquering my mainland. They are basically the hegemon of the sea, the Mediterranean and North Sea.

Spain-Spain, Palma, Tangier. This country is basically spoiling for a war, its embargoed literally ever nation in europe. if i can get another isladn in the Mediterranean, maybe Sardinia or a city in Sicily, i will conquer Spain by running down its roads and then coming in from France to conquer catalonia.

Norway-has norway. they're kind of confusing. i just stay away from them, will conquer them if i get control of sweden or finland.

Ottoman Empire-the exact same borders the ottomans had in 1914, except one more city in Greece-its a two word name i forget. anyway, they have a lot more oil than russia and i want it!

Denmark-just the city of Reykivik. They're not even a threat anymore except to Alesia and Entremont, my cities in Iceland, which could probably take out Denmark if they wanted to.

Arabia-Central Arabian peninsula. These jerks are always at war with me but i can never get to them. i will probably end up sending panzers through russia and mesopotamia to conquer them because i hate their political tactics.

Montenegro-just the city Antivari. But i have nothing against them, but i'll conquer them anyway after my top priorities are done.

Sweden-same sweden as today. they're generally war mongers. They are at war with britain so i guess they're my friend. i dont have any plans for them yet.

Netherlands-Holland. These guys have three cities and like fifty flaks. It's going to be tough so they're not my top priority, plus they're in the west which i am focusing more on isolating belgium right now.

Portugal-three cities in west iberia. i'm at war with them, but have not met them in combat. I'll probably sign an alliance with Spain against them but not actually deploy men there so spain conquers them, then i will conquer spain.

that's the political situation right now really. any ideas for what i should do, post b4 like 10 PM eastern time when i will play next.

Top Bottom