The Anarchy Wars

Nice plan. I think that another good plan is to get you and russia vs. austria (russia allied just so they don't ally against you, wish there were NAPs in this game.) This could happen at any point in time, before or after england.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 15, 1915
written by mmm...donuts

No war with Greece because of thier mutual protection pact with Russia. Instead, we have declared war on the Netherlands which brought in Spain to the war, and already Arnhem falls but our fleet in the Bay of Biscay is crushed by Spain.

This week, German troops marched into Greece near Salonika when the Kaiser realized that the Greeks had a mutual protection pact with the Russians. The Kaiser, afraid of Russia's might, ordered the troops to pull out before a cataclysmic event happened. He then sent the troops to the Netherlands.

Hitler again was assigned to command the war in the Netherlands. Immediately Hitler had 3 divisions of TOW infantry attack Arnhem, Netherlands. The city fell with no German casualties but 20,000 Dutch casualties. But a new city has its price.

The Spanish this week, honoring an alliance with the Dutch, declared war on us. They attacked a German cruiser in the Bay of Biscay, and later two more, and destroyed the Biscay Fleet. The German Navy is in chaos, trying to repair the fleet there. It will be essential, says Hitler, to win a war against Spain by having ships in the Bay of Biscay.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, I'm mmm...donuts writing.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 16, 1915
written by mmm...donuts

Amsterdam and Adrianople fall as former French cities are renamed to be more "German."

This morning, residents of Amsterdam were awoken by the sounds of shells. Most rushed to the windows to experience the magnificent explosions. When they did, they were killed. Panzers, TOW infantry, and Mobile SAMs assaulted Amsterdam this morning, killing 50,000 garrison and another 100,000 citizens. By noon, the city was in German hands. Hitler is now sending forces to Rotterdam, the last remaining Dutch city.

And the Kaiser pledges that "We will not have peace with the Spanish until we have Barcelona. We want to expand our Mediterranean reaches." The Kaiser also renewed a right of passage agreement with the French and gave them horses to assure that German troops could get to Spain faster.

And lastly some French cities have been renamed to be more "German" now that they are in German hands. Nancy has been renamed Germantown, Besancon has become Kaiserville, and Hitler calls Chalons Hitlersville. Balkan and other French cities will soon be renamed as well to fit "German criteria."

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 17, 1915
written by mmm...donuts

The Kaiser signs a mutual protection pact with teh Portuguese and more of our ships are sunk by the Spanish.

The king of Portugal's messengers arrived in Berlin. They offered peace because of the war that the Germans and Portuguese have been in for so long now. The Kaiser accepted, and then signed a mutual protection pact. This means that Portugal will be at war with Spain. The Kaiser hopes the Portuguese can invade some Spanish cities in the west so that the Spanish will be occupied with that when we attack Barcelona.

And more of our navy is crippled. One battleship near Palma was destroyed today by two Spanish cruisers, and off of Bilboa (Spain) three Spanish cruisers attacked one of ours, destroying it. The Kaiser says that there is no hope for the German navy. Hitler says "we should focus on the air."

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 18, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

Rotterdam falls as tensions increase and there is more war to come.

Rotterdam fell to a panzer division this week. HItler ordered the division to attack from the north, and Rotterdam was so weak, it fell. Most of the Dutch army died at Amsterdam, so there was not much left to defend Rotterdam. After the city fell, the Netherlands was destroyed. Now Germany can focus on conquering Spain. An offensive on Barcelona is in preperation.

A Spanish marine division is killed in the Pyrenese mountains, this is the first German victory over Spain and it is only a skirmish.

And the British attacked the Portuguese this week, meaning we have to declare war (again) on the British. But now we are closer to Gibraltar, so we can finally take a British city. And Austrian troops take Antwerp, France, meaning that now the Austrians have cities on both sides of Germany. Germany is hoping the French can take back Antwerp, but already Austrian troops have attacked Ypres so France's chance of an offensive are grim, unless Germany would intervene, but Germany is already pre-occupied.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

And i'm just asking your opinions, do you think my story should close down soon? Because i think its loosing popularity. I'm going to stop posting after week 52, 1915, unless there are any protests to my decision.

I enjoy reading your story, I know what you mean by no one will trust you(I had a ROP with Belgium once, and I only broke it because they had a few resources of Iron they refused to trade with me) after I killed off Belgium, I went shopping in the Netherlands and other nearby countries(they were sitting on top of my resources, they just didn't know it yet):king:

also, I am a bit Imperialistic, Russia is the only major power that respects me ad trusts me really, Russia is last target(after I conquer rest of world) right now, we have been at war with Rome for about 135 years(that is shortest war I have ever been in really so far) the longest war i have ever been in was one that lasted from Anciet times(4000 B.C. to Modern times) which my conquest ended with only 85% of world land in my borders and only 75% of world population(America and Inca had other %)

Do NOT close this down. It is very interesting andI want to see how the war "ends"(it is probably going to go until week 45, 1987:rolleyes: )
Great Job:goodjob:

I thought this was dead, but obviously not. !!!!!!!! Keep it up mmm...

You killed 4million Belgians??

YOU MONSTER!!!
You probebly killed my grandfather as wel:mad:
Damn you mmm...Donuts!
Damn you!:sad:

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 19, 1915
written by mmm...donuts

After my long vacation in...uh...somewhere, I'm back to report about politics in the world. A devastating battle in the Pyrennes rock the Spanish war, leaving 10,000 Spaniards dead. There is also another country we're at war with and two German cities fall to our enemies.

The top story this week is probably the only good news for Germany. A huge offensive in Northern Spain took place early this week, where almost 70,000 Germans attacked a camp of Spanish troops. The Spaniards lost 10,000 men, and the rest retreated into Pamplona or Barcelona. Now it is a few hours, days at most, until Barcelona is within attacking range.

Now for the bad news. First of all, the Greek Republic has declared war on our country. Their troops near Valona attacked a German base there, overruning it, and then they got the Norwegians to declare war on us.

And two cities fell to our enemies. The more likely city to fall, Nottingham, was again retaken by the English. Honestly when will we get a defense there? The other city that fell was Ajjacio in Corsica. This was our largest Mediterranean port and it fell when an unexpected Spanish army landed on the island and walked into the city without firing a single bullet. They took about 100,000 slaves from the city and loaded them on boats to go back to Spain.

Some Germans take Spanish soldiers by surprise. This was common during the battle and thus lead to such bloodshed on Spain's part.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 20, 1915
written by mmm...donuts

The assault on Barcelona begins!!!... ... ...and that's really it this week, so we're going to cover that story the whole time.

Early Tuesday morning. All was silent in Barcelona. The people were expecting the German attack, because the Germans have come so close to the city. But now, a whole new kind of terror and regret was to come about Barcelona. The terror and regret of facing the mighty Germans.

Before the battle began, it was a few minutes past dawn. To break the silence, a grenade landed in the middle of Harpos Plaza, Barcelona's largest plaza. It blew up, hurting one. A few seconds later, a gun shot. Then another. It was Hitler's army attacking the city.

Barcelona's gates lifted up, and the troops and militias went to their positions. The German artillery and panzers pounded the walls and the infantry and TOW infantry pulverized the outskirts of Barcelona. The militia inside warily fought on.

The battle is continued to now, but the main defenses of the town were destroyed on Tuesday. It is only a matter of time before Barcelona falls. And if that army of Hitler's doesn't prevail, 200,000 reinforcements are on this way.

Here some German artillery and soldiers attack from the outskirts of the town. Soon these will be the men parading through Barcelona's streets.

These Germans fight a few resistances in the villages outside of Barcelona.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 21, 1915
written by mmm...donuts

More on the Battle of Barcelona and its longevity that has brought us through this week, the Norwegian defeat at Hannover, and a new German town, Kaiser's Summer Home, is built west of Hannover.

The Battle of Barcelona is increasingly harder to win. The reinforcements got lost and will take another week to get to Barcelona, so the 40,000 men already there are taking some time to win. The Barcelonians gained 30 yards on the eastern line, but lost 150 later on. The Spanish casualties continue to rise, and have now reached 80,000 from starvation, disease, and bombings.

And a Norwegian army that had been living around Hannover and Berlin was crushed yesterday. They attacked Hannover, but failed, and retreated a few miles east, to find a larger German army under Hitler. Hitler gave them no mercy, completely destroying them. He vows to "destroy Norway as soon as we have enough boats of transport."

And lastly, the Kaiser founded a new city near Hannover to be his "summer city" where he can go in the summer and govern without any international stress. While he's gone in the summer, Hitler will run things.

Here some glorious Germans take on the Norwegian army. The Norwegians were completely ambushed and destroyed in a few hours.

The Kaiser's summerhomecity. The big house will be his.

I hope you are glad i'm back from "vacation," I'm mmm...donuts writing.

Top Bottom