The Anarchy Wars

mmm...donuts said:
kay but how du i get screenshots? and i'm aware that it has something 2 do with paint but mspaint doesn't work on my computer

Mspaint is intentionally designed not to work. It's like tits on a man. You need paint shop pro or any paint program other than mspaint. I got my free paintshop pro from Chieftess and it's a freeware version, really old and the editing features are disabled by the cheap turdburglars but it takes screenshots real good. You install it, run it and then push the Print Screen button when you want the photo taken. Then go to paintshop pro and click on the paintboard icon in the middle of the icons and you will see the photo and save it as you will. I took tons of photos from my games using it.

To get a freeware paintshop pro send a PM to Chieftess or do a google search. You can probably get it on filesharing servers too.

Mspaint is intentionally designed not to work. It's like tits on a man. You need paint shop pro or any paint program other than mspaint. I got my free paintshop pro from Chieftess and it's a freeware version, really old and the editing features are disabled by the cheap turdburglars but it takes screenshots real good. You install it, run it and then push the Print Screen button when you want the photo taken. Then go to paintshop pro and click on the paintboard icon in the middle of the icons and you will see the photo and save it as you will. I took tons of photos from my games using it.

To get a freeware paintshop pro send a PM to Chieftess or do a google search. You can probably get it on filesharing servers too.

so 2 things:

1) can i take more than one screnshot per game so i dont hav 2 close the game and go back and
2) who's chieftess and how do i contact her

Great story! Is there a mod that you used, or did you do this yourself. If so, could you post it so others could try? It would be interesting to try.

mmm...donuts said:
so 2 things:

1) can i take more than one screnshot per game so i dont hav 2 close the game and go back and No, you just push the windows button which is usually on the right side of the alt key on the right of your keyboard and it will let you switch to the paintshop pro without closing down the game. When you save the screenshot, you can go back and a take another screenshot, save it and repeat as you like.
2) who's chieftess and how do i contact her
She's a moderator so just look at the top right of the forum to see the moderator list. Click on her name and select the send private message option. I can also send the software to you if you leave an email address. Just leave out the @ mark to avoid autospam collectors. I tried to upload the zip to this thread but the upload function doesn't work. :rolleyes:

mmm...donuts said:
srry idk how 2 do the screenshots i cant get it 2 load...but i will post the scenario as soon as i learn how and i'm gonna play now so expect an update by 2morow morning.

I can't understand this. What are you asking?

ok, what i'm trying to say is 3 seperate things.

1) paintshop pro won't download so i cant post screenshots.
2) somebody asked to post the scenario itself on the creation and customization thing, but i dont know how to do that either so i would like somebody to tell me (without using winzip because i dont have that).
3) i just played and i'm going to post a new part right now.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 7, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

Peace is signed with England this week again, they give us sixty-two gold and the city of Nottingham, while the defenses of the doomed Galatz prove tougher than Hitler imagined.

After German cruisers destroyed roads leading out of London, the English sued for peace. They offered just a peace treaty, but the Kaiser negotiated to getting 62 gold and the city of Nottingham-again. Lloyd George reluctantly accepted, and gave the Kaiser what he wanted. This time, Hitler says, Nottingham will have more garrison incase of a third Anglo-German War.

And in Rumania, there are two cities left under the Rumanian's control-Galatz and Persepolis. While a panzer army is on its way to Persepolis, Galatz is under a fast paced siege and blitzkrieg. German planes and panzers have attacked the city but the town's garrison proves to be tougher than Hitler and Richtofen imagined.

Only time will tell the outcome of this seemingly one-sided war, I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 8, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

In his second battle, General Hengist took Galatz after the long siege that baffled Richtofen. Now that Rumania is at a close (even with one more city), Belgium appears to be a clear target.

A true genius, Hengist's invasion of Galatz was that of a great tactician. He sent some panzers in first, slowly, bombing things outside of the city, making it obvious the attack was underway. The Rumanians believed that it was just one panzer army attacking, and the panzers were all in a cluster, so they were going to try to enclose the advancing army from each side. But Hengist outflanked them! Hengist sent TOW infantry from each side of where the Rumanians were, attacking them from behind and with aerial support, the garrison was nearly destroyed and the city fell to Hengist. Hengist has been installed as military governor of the town.

Now that Rumania is at a close, German troops are lining up at the border with Belgium. A war with Belgium also means a war with Montenegro, and the Kaiser wants a war with Montenegro, to further expand the Balkan lands he now has invested in.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, I'm Mmm...Donuts writing.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 9, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

Horsa creates an army in Berlin, the 4th army, and Belgium is invaded and Montenegro declares war.

General Horsa has formed a new 4th army in Berlin, ironically just in time for war with Belgium. He has been sent to the Belgian border for duty.

And the war on Belgium. Without formally declaring war, German troops barbarically attacked the city with Mobile SAM and panzers. The weak town garrison was battered early in the fight and the town will probably fall next week.

But when we declared war on Belgium, the Montenegrans declared war on us. But the Kaiser wants to expand his land in the Balkans, and probably conquer more of Austria to link Montenegro to Nish.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 10, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

This week, General Horsa (4th army) and Hengist (7th army) co-operate in the Siege of Liege, which has been more of a fast-paced campaign. Also Persepolis falls to a remote panzer army in Russia and the Second Russo-Hungarian War ends in Austrian humility.

General Hengist and Horsa, both parts of Hitler's monopoly, called the battle at Liege a siege. But other German generals are calling it a fast-paced campaign. In only two weeks, Liege has been taken. Mostly TOW infantry have taken the city, but Mobile SAM have also been employed. Now the two generals are going their seperate ways: Hengist is going to invade Brussels while Horsa is headed for Montenegro.

And Persepolis fell to two panzer divisions, one damaged. There was only one riflemen guarding the city,which was easy for panzers to take out. When the city fell, the Germans have had no mercy for those pathetic fools, and Hitler wanted to kill as many gypsys as possible, so the city was razed and the survivors have been sent to hard labor camps.

And the Second Russo-Hungarian War ended today when Russians attacked Budapest. Although it was a failure, the Austrians surrendered and gave up a lot of territory, but they have not confirmed which territory yet.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 11, 1915
written by mmm...donuts

Richtofen's offensive on Brussels is a horrible disaster in Germany's military. Richtofen sent 80,000 men into combat this week, but only 10,000 returned. Such disgrace in battle has sent Richtofen home of leave...he will return in two weeks after he can "get his thoughts together."

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 12, 1915
written by mmm...donuts

Brussels defenses are crushed, Austria conquers Albania, and we sign an embargo against SPain with Italy and Bulgaria with England.

A second battle of brussels occured this week under Hengist. He lead the new offensive there with only 50,000 German troops, because of Richtofen's losses there were barely any available for service, and even though these 50,000 died, they killed 250,000 Belgian troops and probably almost one million civilians. Also the bank and airport of Brussels have been obliterated.

And in the Balkans, the Austrian army conquered Albania. Now, MOntenegro is surrounded by Austrian territory. When Albania fell, its government was an anarchy, trying to become the threatening communist government.

Also the Kaiser signed a trade embargo against Spain with the Italians. Hitler signed one against Bulgaria with England. Hitler is gripping power in Germany, no doubt about it, but what will happen? Maybe he will become Kaiser some day...

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 13, 1915
written by mmm...donuts

Belgium is liberated and Bulgaria will be soon!

The third battle of Brussels this week was a gamble. Richtofen, returning from leave, wanted to command the battle to crush his sense of shame. He took command of 70,000 troops, 30,000 of them conscript TOW infantry just imported from Prussia. He was nervous about the battle, he admits to the media, but had "German spirit which helped him and his men lead the battle." 20,000 Germans who entered that battle will not return home, as well as two million Belgians have been killed this week.

Generally speaking, Brussels was the Paris of the war with Belgium. It inflicted some 150,000 casualties on Germany. But the Belgians have suffered more casualties-about 4 million at Brussels alone.

And also the Kaiser declared war on the Bulgarians. The Kaiser wants a quick war there to show that he is the hegemon of the Balkans, not the Austrians.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, I'm mmm...donuts writing.

BERLIN WEEKLY
POLITICS SECTION
week 14, 1915
written by Mmm...Donuts

Bulgaria and Montenegro conquered this week! Now, says the Kaiser, Greece is the new frontier.

First, the battle of Bulgaria. An army under Hengist moved in directly from the north, from Bucharest, with his army of 400,000. Only 20,000 were sent into battle, no German casualties were recorded, but 10,000 Bulgarian marines were killed and the city surrendered. Their artillery was captured, and Sofia fell...and so did the Bulgarians. They only survived as a country for less than two years...and the Kaiser has ensured that they will never again become independent by placing some 500,000 soldiers there to crush uprisings.

And at Montenegro, Mobile SAMs have pulverized the defenses of Antivari. The city also fell quickly to Hitler's blitzkrieg, or lightning war. Now Greece appears to be our next target. Already near Salonika are German TOW infantry lining up, ready to cross the river into the city and roll to Athens.

Only time will tell the outcome of this crazy war, but i think Germany is winning (two conquests in one week, WOW!). I'm mmm...donuts writing.

so next i'm thinking i'll conquer greece, netherlands, and spain. greece i want salonika, a vp location, and valona, so i can have another port in the Ionian Sea (next to Antivari) and i want to conquer Netherlands because it is right next to Germany, surrounded by Germany, and is a good industrial center and has good ports for the next war iwth England. Spain i want to conquer becuase i hav a ROP through France, so i can get troops there fast, conquer their northern cities, have a few ports on the Bay of Biscay, take Madrid, then take the southern cities so i have more mediterranean ports so i can build a mediteranean navy. then i'll conquer catalonia and galicia and raze those cities (or not...idk) and if i ever go to war with england again i can take gibraltar from there and will have tangier in africa so i can have a long march to egypt, and palma so i can beat up the english navy in the east med. tell me what you think of this plan. the wars will go in the order of 1-greece 2-netherlands 3-spain 4-england again 5-portugal or arabia

feedback/comments/suggestions appreciated!

Top Bottom