The banned god: RFC DI

Can you make sure to update the latest save? Many changes made were not on Lelouch's save. I implemented some of those changes manually (those I knew where implemented) , but a lot is missing such as Linkman's helping of the underdogs and Mayors meditation tech. Please, pay attention!

Linkman226 said:
Wait, so my changes weren't done?

OH NOES!!! :wallbash: That might be my fault! I told Lelouch to edit the save before Linkman's, so I think it "skipped" a bunch of edits after Linkman's...

Edit: No, actually I just checked, and besides Lelouch, no one made an edit after linkman... So I have no clue.

Wait, so my changes weren't done?

Well, I forgot to add knights in India, but I did those things with the celts and the other things you said you'd done. You can always do them now, of course.

The stronghold in Ireland was strong indeed, but the gods had heavily weakened the barbarians in other lands and India too. They ruin a perfectly good world for their fun. The barbarians shall have revenge. The huns have given the gods grief, for which they shall be rewarded to the greatest of my power. The Chola in India's
south shall replace the failing Indus, but the North must not give to the gods without a fight.

There are others here with divine powers. I saw one, Bobo "god" of lolypops exciled in Africa, but that weak fool cannot explain why the gods are so strong here. Their must be a real, strong god exciled here, or more than one...
NFME
Spoiler :

1: Create 10 barbarian horse archers outside Roman Greece (if Greece is not roman, remove Atilla and keep only 5 horse archers), 1 is Attilla the Hun the Scourge of Gods, who has every promotion reasonable.
2: Give India 1 longbowman per city and rebuild Palipatura with 2 longbows
3: Build Barbarian Chola in the south of India with all holy cities destroyed in India and 3 galleys, 3 swordsmen and 2 longbows

Quest: Do not harm the Chola or you will be punished. If they live at turns end you will get a minor reward but if you destroy them, you will be punished.

Space, where is your save? Or do you have a master?

The write-up of Wednesday.

‘Qin, hundreds of barbarian nomads are standing at our border. We ask permission to retreat into the city.’
‘Where did those come from?’ Qin asked to his general.’ ‘India isn’t a horsemen’s land.’
‘They call themselves divine, o supreme ruler.’
‘Ah, that explains it.’
They were but a nuisance, quickly driven away, but still Qin wished they wouldn’t have been there.

And in Japan, the general had lost some of his abilities. He was not a brilliant medic anymore, and neither was the assault catapult. Still, they could easily take on the whole Japanese army with ease.

And a hardy people in the mountains founded numerous towns, which paid taxes to Bejing.

A Japanese attempt to refound their burned southern border town was brutally stopped.

And again JWITTI found a horrible death. Well, his mortal replacement did. No divine scout had arrived in China, despite the fact METY mentioned it.

Word of a new religion spread. Qin decided to stay neutral, so every faith would be equal.

And after thousands of years of playing with stones and building stone monoliths, China entered the classical age, age of sundials, marble statues and flying horses.

The new Indian capital of Lahore was taken by brave Chinese axewielders.

And given to the friendly people of Persia, who would take good care of it, kill it’s inhabitants and burn it to the ground. Or something.

The Persian army was hopelessly late to conquer India.

And finally Tokyo’s walls fell. It’s defenders suffered heavy casualties, but they were almost continuously replaced, faster than the General could kill. But when Chinese axemen reinforcements arrived, carrying a wooden flying horse and a cunning plan with them, Tokyo was taken.

It was discovered that the northern half of Japan was still untamed. Qin had to conquer it! For China! For humanity! For some god who wanted that for some unknown reason!

An army of thousands attacked Chennai, but because some orders were misunderstood, the axemen tried to climb under the walls instead of over them, and many died while trying to stick a ladder into the ground.

But it didn’t matter. Reinforcements took the third Indian capital, but the Indian government fled. Again.

And all of India belong to Persia. Including Chennai.

Rostam was found, bravely defending the border and hiding behind city walls.

A great statue of Zeus, some god the Chinese did not know but Qin did, was erected in Korea. It made every enemy of China cower in fear, even those who did not even know about the existence of this statue.

We met someone who did not like us. Qin ordered his execution, but his executioners were stopped at the Babylonian border for some reason.

If China lacked something, it was not troops…

Tokyo, home of the Colossus, a bronze giant, was a part of China now. This caused fishers to find more valuable pearls in the sea.

The Indian government collapsed and Southern India became divided, but still independent. Qin ordered a ‘visit’ to the town, not to destroy it, but to enter it’s fort, one of the holy METYJWITTI forts.

And lightbulbs were invented in Huang-Nu. Sadly, noone knew how to power them, as electricity was still a mystery, but it still was a great invention.

The gods, attracted by those strange lightbulbs-which-gave-no-light, decided to intervene.

So you've found.... two? Please, someone give him an explorer with every promotion, unreasonable or not.

So you've found.... two? Please, someone give him an explorer with every promotion, unreasonable or not.

Do I have to visit those forts with the explorer, or just find them?

Just find them, I guess. It would just be easier with an explorer. I forgot about the 1mp scout thing in RFC earlier

So far, I have relied on others to do my edits. Linkman, our goals have matched so far, please do my edits...

Unfortunatly the Chola quest is invalidated by the Chola's nonexistance :(

Skipping this update, as noone has posted a save yet and lots of people are still waiting for their master to do their edits.

Rostam greeted the Chinese emissary as he walked into the heavily fortified city of Shush.

"Welcome! I have been waiting for you!", he said.

Then, he gave them a scroll and they returned to Qin. :D

When Qin opened the scroll, he expected information of some sort, but instead of telling him the ways of currency, as he opened it, he felt the world warp, and he knew that the scroll was reaching ALL of his people this new technology. However, there WAS still writing on the scroll.

Dearest Qin:
I must request your help once again. I know your armies are busy, so this will be at your own leisure, but we need a little help on our western front; I beleive you have met those delightful Babylonians. They are rather troublesome, so we wouldn't mind a little help in the war. You know, just kill a few of their armies here and there, nothing so major as in India. If you give us exceptionally good help, your economy shall be repaired further.
Rostam

Quest:
Spoiler :
Attack Babylon (Perhaps take over one or two cities and gift them to persia)

NFSE:
Spoiler :
Give Strijder currency, and a market in Trexerica.

Also, give persia 14 more immortals...

I'll edit the save now, and add in thecaesar's and trexeric's edits.

heres the save post i'll post the story later
quest
Spoiler :
Follow the road

NFSE
Spoiler :
i buffed the mayans again, and made a road to them. i made a fish lake and gave a market in Trexericia and gave currency to Qui Shi Han gave Persia 14 more immortals on the persian/Babylonian border. did i miss anything?

Spoiler :
GASP you fixed the land-bridge?

NFSE
Spoiler :
What land bridge?

opps heres the save

Attachments

• Lelouch-Trexeric-TheCaesar DI edits.CivBeyondSwordSave
    343.2 KB · Views: 90
Top Bottom