The banned god: RFC DI

Lelouch!! You have revealed too much to the mortal! Quickly, put that in a spoiler!

Also, strjider, have you been counting the number of barbs you killed for my quest??

The reason i didnt spoil is that Jwitti didn't put NFSE in fron't of the spoiler, and that means that the mortal can open it

Lelouch!! You have revealed too much to the mortal! Quickly, put that in a spoiler!

Also, strjider, have you been counting the number of barbs you killed for my quest??

From the beginning of the game? 13.
From the last update? 6.

NFSE
Spoiler :
How can you road to the mayans from china without the bering sea land bridge or boats? + I think Rhye cut off galley access to there w/ ice.

NFSE
Spoiler :
I worldbuildered in a passageway awhile back. if i forgot to post that i did sorry. anyway the road is pretty screwed up. it goes through the ocean, and mountains.

Stridjer, you dont have to go exactly on my road, but you have to follow the general direction

Nihil novi est, Caesar. Repetimus.

By the way, Caesar did not live in the second century ;)

I might update this later, as I have little time right now (with exams coming closers, teachers like to spam tests).

Nihil novi est, Caesar. Repetimus.

By the way, Caesar did not live in the second century ;)

I might update this later, as I have little time right now (with exams coming closers, teachers like to spam tests).

Yes, I know, the title "Caesar" was not adopted by Roman rulers until after Julius Caesar became Emperor, but 200 BC is around the time that the Romans were rising in power the fastest, and is also the date of an epic victory by the Romans over the Gauls.

Losses:
Rome: 2,000
Gauls: 35,000, including their General

Oh yeah!

I think I should start one.. I will, I will start one. Right now.
EDIT I have to actually start the game though

Interventions locked: update pending.

Yay!!

All quests will be wiped (the ones posted before last update), due to the somewhat long *cough cough* time between the two updates and the fact the word document has gone missing.
Gods: repost your quests, if you want me to execute them.
(Jwitti, I'll try to pursue your quest anyway, as I can still remember that one)
Current quests:
Search the forts of Jwitti.
Follow the road (Lelouch)
Attack Babylon (thecaesar)

’t Was like awaking after a long sleep. Qin somehow knew this time the intervention had not taken a few seconds, but a longer period. He guessed it was about three weeks, but he couldn’t know for sure.
He immediately ordered a new settlement should be built on the ruins of Delhi. It was a fertile region, and the Persians would be glad when Qin would gift them the city.

And the south was captured too. All the villagers were sold as slaves and the area was completely depopulated.

Meanwhile, the General was finishing his work of subduing the barbarian hordes. Their last stronghold, Sapporo, could not possibly resist the pure force of his elite troops. Honshu would be Chinese forever.
The land also contained an outpost of Jwitti.

In central India, Imperial troops were having issues with rogue elephants coming out of nowhere. Some people claimed they were hiding, but a cunning colonel pointed out that it is a little hard to hide an elephant. Their appearance is still a mystery.

China had joined the war against Babylon and it’s decadent king. Hammurabi realised he could not defeat the forces of both China and Persia, and agreed to become a satrapy of Persia after the conquest of his capital. Access was denied to the Imperial troops, so mapping of the west would have to be done in another way.

The brave charioteers followed the divine road which led to unknown lands. But after a few years of travelling, they were forced to leave it, as they could not possible pass the high mountains it led through.

And in the forest next to the road, they met explorers of another civilization! The Mayans were incredibly advanced, but fortunately too far away from Beijing to cause harm.

And they were not the only new player on the globe. From the south the Arabians came. As an enemy of Persia, they would soon be invaded, but Qin ordered the hostilities should not be started yet.

After maps were exchanged, Qin found out why the Mayan civilization was so thriving : their homeland was so plenty of food and gold, it was incredible! Of course, his homeland wasn’t worth to complain over either.

It turned out the Mayans had discovered many of the Divine forts of Jwitti. Qin was pleased.
Spoiler :

Some of the Indians who were still left were willing to part with their knowledge of Metal Casting… for a price. Qin paid them, as knowledge is power.

The first glance on the Arabian lands. Their technology is advanced, but their numbers are underwhelming. Arabia would soon burn!

Some of the elephants settled down in Thailand and formed a civilization. Their jungle-infested land wasn’t worth envying, so their peace proposal was agreed with.

In Hsung Nu, a minor earthquake took place. All of the population evacuated, but an unfinished building project partially collapsed, and one of it’s towers ‘leaned’ towards one side. This inspired great people all over the city.

Joe Matise, also known as ‘The Red Spy’, was one of the main organisators of the espionage against the Khmer empire. He was honoured by giving him a sleeping potion which also rendered him invincible against aging.

The Arabians joined the Christian flock. Christianity was a Mayan religion. Qin wondered how in God’s sake (pun intended) the Arabians learned about it’s ways. And he knew something was wrong with that religion. Another one would have been more fitting for the Arabians, but he didn’t know which one…

Finally, after 3700 years (according to the Imperial calendar), the Imperial calendar was invented. This allowed more organized harvest of the many agricultural riches China possessed. It also allowed Chinese workers to cut jungles with bananas in, although jungle without banana trees could still not be cut. Another one of the many mysteries of Earth.

China was at war again. Another vile civilization had to be wiped from the face of Earth! Surely they would prevail again… Unless the gods would help Arabia.

Qin suddenly remembered the world was round. In heaven, he knew it, but this information he somehow forgot when he descended to Earth. However, it weren’t his scholars who discovered this, but sailors of a ‘distant civilization’.

Qin had a dream. He saw the Earth, in all it’s greatness and roundness, and it started spinning. And spinning faster, and faster… until he couldn’t see it’s surface anymore. But after it had slowed down again, it was somehow different. Something had changed.
The intervention of the gods.
Quests completed:
Follow the road: it leads to the land of the Mayas.
Attack Babylon : I attacked them.

Attachments

• Qin Shi Huang AD-0700 Turn 191.CivBeyondSwordSave
    391.4 KB · Views: 32
My Old Quest (Still Running): Build three or more libraries, including one in Trexericia (if you already have a library in all cities, then the quest is completed) -- Extra prize if you have the Great Library and any other World Wonder.

NEW: Qin was in the middle of dreaming about ponies when a sharp pain entered his head.
Hello, said the voice of Eric the Traitor, I need your assistance. I have six followers, Kaelut, Zareh, Fonoha, Heack, Beelupo-Pa, and Chip. These followers were not able to follow me because of those idiot Indians. I have no clue where they are now. However, I give to you this. In the darkness of Qin's dream appeared a small white ball. With it, you can view and control my followers. While I'm here, you can't, however. Take them to Trexericia and have them sleep. You will be rewarded.

(new) QUEST: Take Kaelut, Zareh, Fonoha, Heack Beelupo-Pa, an Chip back to Trexericia and have them sleep.

NFSE:
Spoiler :
Master, please create the following scouts in the following locations:
KEY: scout = location
Kaelut & Zareh = South Africa
Fonoha & Heack = Sweden
Beelupo-Pa & Chip = Southern South America
NOTE: Put the two followers in one scout

As Qin lay in bed pondering, a servant knocked on his door. "Oh heavenly one, a Persian emmisary is here to see you!"

"All right, I'll be out once I'm ready." said Qin as he quickly got up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rostam sat in the chair opposite Qin. "I have come to thank you greatly. Not only have you done as I requested, but you helped us in a war that the... ah... current leader of our empire requested. Sometimes he is... less than convincing when making requests."

"Yes, we figured you could use the help. And it's not as if we're great buddies with them, either."

"In any case, you have been very kind to us. I shall reward you greatly." Suddenly, a strange, unidentifiable noise sounded in the darkness outside. "It is done."

And then his image wavered, and vanished.

NFSE:
Spoiler :
Could someone give the poor, mostly uneducated Chinese people the knowledge of Preisthood, Drama, Masonry, and Iron Working?

Top Bottom