The Bavaria Castle

An excellent wine, an excellent meal, an excellent host and and excellent evening. I give this establishment a 4 *excellent* rating. :)

I shall return.

*donsig leaves a 50g tip on the table*

Many thanks, donsig. Safe travels and come back soon!

Indeed, what a fine establishment. I think I shall grace the winners of the events in my upcoming games(not announced yet(only insiders at this point)) with dining at this establishment.

As for now I'm in the mood for a fine Prime Top Sirloin, and I'll also have a Mixed Green Salad. Please bring a full bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon over as well as I should be staying a time to admire the scenery.

As a measure of gratitude from Vanir, I shall pay for a full meal for the next guest. Please limit this to a glass of wine and up to 2 main dishes please.

:goodjob: Very good, Sir. I shall see that your request is carried out. Thank you.

I shall start your meal now and bring your bottle of wine, Sir gonzo_for_civ. Please find all the fresh salad ingrediants on your table as well as the many assorted item here for your dining pleasure. Enjoy the show and I'll be right back.

Here you go, Sir. *POP* as Cyc opens the bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, and pours a bit of it into a small snifter for gonzo to try. He then fills the wine glass and places at the top of the place setting.

What do you think of the show? I hear next weekend there may be an additional display sheer magic put into the show. Can't wait. I'll be right back with your steak.

* Cyc approaches gonzo's table with his meal and notices that he is completely entranced by the show. Cyc places his meal before him. *

Yes, Sir. That's the finest slice of steak served on the planet, gonzo_for_civ....no answer.

*Cyc unfolds gonzo's napkin and places it along side the meal. *

Well, Sir, enjoy the show and don't forget to eat and drink...

Thank you, Sir Octavian X. The pleasure was ours. Return soon.

Tallying our first day's service at the Palette, I see we've done quite well...

Shaitan - Salmon Sausages and Riot Beer...10g + 10g = 20g
Octavian X - Filet Mignon...50g
donsig - Grilled Chicken and Chardonnay...50g + 15g = 65g
gonzo_for_civ - Sirloin and Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon...50g +
..........................45g = 95g

Total = 230g

Total Bank Deposit = 184g

gonzo_for_civ has also paid for the next patron's meal and drink.

Yes, come on! I'm sure someone over there admiring the show could take a short break for FREE food!

@Cyc..you may want to ask shaitan to add the words "Fanatikan Fine Dining" to the end of the thread title so people know this isn't just a boring castle thread :)

Begin roleplay:

Gonzo walks into the Bavaria Castle. He knows his way around, as he's been here before. He approaches the main hall and enters the Palette. Cyc is helping a guest to his seat. He sees gonzo and offers a welcoming smile. He then walks over to gonzo and offers gonzo a nice seat in the corner with a grand view of the festivities. Gonzo clears his throat and begins to order....

Tonight I think I'll take a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon for starters.

For a main course I'll take an order of Bread and Rolls and grilled chicken.

Please, bring them promptly, I shouldn't have stopped here but I was just dropping off some documents to the Fanatikan Revenue Association and thought I might as well visit while i'm out :)

Welcome back, Gonzo. I hope this seat is to your liking. Let me grab a bottle of wine from this local wine rack..and a glass, *POP* and there you go. I get started on your order right away. Please help yourself to what's on the table.

* Sike approaches Gonzo's table with a platter of grilled chicken that has an aroma that commands the entire area. *

Here you go, Sir. Sauteed and sizzling. The best prepared chicken on the continent. How do you like those warm homemade rolls? Sara made those and I just can't stop eating the ones we have in the Kitchen.

* Cyc refills Gonzo's dry wine glass with more Cabernet Sauvignon. *

By the way, Gonzo. This meal is on the house as a fine Gentleman who dined here the other night paid for this meal. Extremely generous of him. I'm glad you were the person to partake in this holiday treat. Enjoy the show.

Oh, and about the thread title, if I included fine dining, I'd have to say something about the FNAM, and that would just be too long of a title. I think the people know what's here, they're just a little apprehensive about dining out. Bon appetit!

Lord Cyc! Your new castle is exquisite! I couldn't help but stop by for something to eat. I'll have a Prime Porterhouse, with some Cattleman Fries on the side while I'm at it. I'd like a nice Chianti to drink, if you have it available. I hear your steaks are the best in Fanatika. I trust I won't be disappointed. :)

Welcome Grandmaster. Good of you to stop in. Please, have a seat at the table of your choice. Yes, we have Chianti, an even, fruitful wine we picked up in Japan a couple of years ago. I'll get you a glass and then start on your steak and fries. Enjoy the show until I return.

And here's your Chianti, Grandmaster. I hope you're enjoying the fireworks. This gentleman has been doing some amazing work. Some of the practices he does at the Manitou Castle just leave me standing in wonder. As he's staying at the Manitou, I get to see all of this and his paintings. He's quite good. Be back with your meal momentarily.

* Cyc brings out a huge plate with an equally large Porterhouse Steak on it. Next to the plate is a basket of Cattleman Fries. *

Your meal Grandmaster. One of our signature Porterhouse steaks and your speacial order of Cattleman Fries. You'll find everything to accompany the meal on the table. There's mushrooms and onions, tomatoe-based steak sauce, rolls, salad, whatever you need. Can I get you another glass of Chianti?

Our next installment in the Theurgy exhibition is a painting called The Creation of Adam (some guy from waay back). This work brings to mind the gift of Life. This one was done by a personal friend of our performer tonight. Apparently, it's to be part of the Sistene Chapel.

Well, Lord Cyc, I must say that this steak is the most exquisite piece of meat I have ever eaten. The filet melts in one's mouth like butter, and the Strip is delicious. Never before have I been graced by such a fine cut of beef. I take my hat off to you.

And another chianti would be lovely, my friend. Japanese, is it? Hard to believe such a sweet and finely-finished wine can come from a such a heathen and barbaric land as Japan. Perhaps there is some good in those Japanese chaps, once properly Fanaticized off course....

Very good, Grandmaster.

* Cyc refills the goblet on the table. *

I agree, in fact, I'm due to travel in that area soon to look for works to hang in the museum or maybe recruit an act for our stage.

I'm glad you enjoyed your steak. Let's see:
1 Porterhouse - 50g
1 Cat Fries - 5g
2 Glasses of Wine - 30g

That will be 85g, Sir Grandmaster. Enjoy the rest of the show and please stop in and see the Museum.

*hands Cyc the 85g, and leaves a 50g tip on the table*

Such large portions for such a low price, I don't know how you do it, Lord Cyc. I do think I'll be back soon.

*walks off to see the museum*

Top Bottom