The Bavaria Castle

Tallying up the latest round of meals...

Gonzo - Grilled Chicken, Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon...
50g + 45g = 95g
Grandmaster - Porterhose, Cat Fries, 2 glasses of wine...
50g +5g + 30g = 85g + 50g tip = 135g
donsig - 50g tip fromprevious visit...50g

Total - 95g + 135g + 50g = 280g

Total Deposit - 224g

I didn't forget, Lord Shaitan. I did so well with the prize winnings and had such a good time at the Games, that I decided to donate the Catering and the food to the Event. It was all for Sportsmanship.

Can I get something to eat here? I'm famished after 3 three turns at the turn chat!

Well, since I'm not in the vicinity I'll take whatever you can send via messenger, hope he finds me ;)

EA

I've invited my friends form the turn chat. Where in the heck is the darn waiter!

I'll have the Prime Rib Eye. Don't forget the potatoes! EA has a meal coming on me, too. Can we have a bottle of wine while we wait for our meal? Bring out the good stuff. You know what I like. :)

Gentlemen, welcome. Your timing is impeccable. I was called away by an emergency with Lit, which has been taken care of. I apologize for my absence.

First off here's your bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Glasses for the both of you. * POP * I've already got your steaks on the grill and should be done soon. I know how hungry a t/c can make a person. Enjoy the show and the wine. I will bring out your meal momentarily.

Here we go Gentlemen. One Strip Steak for you gunning1 and a Rib Eye for you, Sir donsig. With your Rib Eye, I've included a large serving of red potatoe, my favorite when they're done right.
These are two of our best signature meals. Enjoy.

I've got an order of beef culotte with a special seasoning of Shaitan's chipotle, jalapeno, chili, and cheyenne pepper on the side for EA. I've also included a variety of vegetables and breads. I can send a kitchen helper out to deliver it to EA or you can take it yourself, either way. I'm sure he'll be pleased with it.

If you can't find any foods on the table that you desire, please let me know. And enjoy the show, the next act is about to start. I hear there's going to be a new grande finale next week. It should be impressive.

Alright then. The Kitchen Helper has been sent off with EA's meal. It was package to cool down naturally and be re-heated in the containers it was sent in.

So, that's 3 meals and a bottle of wine, with a delivery charge.

Rib Eye, Strip Steak, Beef Culotte - 150g
Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon - 45g
Delivery Charge - 10g

Total - 205g

I hope you enjoyed those red potatoes, donsig. I believe they were done just right, and they're on the house. My pleasure.

As discussed in the Cyc Corporation thread, a new exhibit is being started to highlight local artists. This exhibit will focus on the surrealistic element in the art world.

Our first offering is done by a Fanatikan from the East coast. Living close to the beaches of Palanthus has produced this work. The stirring passion of the waves crashing against rock is a beauty captured in the eye of the beholder..

That's a great painting. Kinda sums up why I moved to Palanthus. makes me homesick for the beaches of the Great Bay. :cry:

*donsig finishes his wine, leaves his customary 50g tip and heads back to Palanthus*

And now for the final three works to be added to the "Theurgy" exhibit. This first painting was done by none other than Merlin, our star performer in the Palette. This shows a landscape in Tlatelolco, before the Aztec Incursion. One of the major forces present on earth, Mother Nature captures us with beauty and stuns us with horror.

Our next painting, "The Ascension", deals with life after death as the promise of the ultimate reward.

And our last piece for this exhibit is again from the Sistine Chapel. We here at the Museum are not really sure if this is a self-portrait or is meant to depict The One. But it does conjur thoughts of Judgement and the Wrath of God.

Hello Cyc, came by to look at them paintings!

*wanders around*

Nice.

*more wandering*

What's that? That looks like crap on a stick? Can't see it very well...

*moves closer*

It's not well lit. It looks like a picture of Shaitan. Or maybe it's a pizza.
Hmmm, what if I turn the light a little?

*reaches to light*

Ouch, that's HOT! :mad:
Stupid lamp!

Where's my stick?

Take THAT you stupid lamp!:hammer:

That'll teach you!

*looks around*

:blush:

Hmmm, good there's no security here...

Well, Cyc, I'd better go now...

:lol: * Cyc can't stop chuckling and smiling. *

Today must be my lucky day. The Shabbaman has graced my establishment with his presence. Please Sir Shabbaman stay for a meal. I can promise you the best steak you've had since the Bavarian Smokehouse. At least let me look at the burn on your hand. :( OK, if you're sure you're not hurt too badly...

Please come back when you feel up to it.

I came by to see if you've already recovered from that nasty catapult incident. Are you okay?
I'm sorry, I should have been more careful.

Top Bottom