The Cold War Deluxe Needs Play-Testers!

El Justo

Deity
i'm in the process of trying to iron out the final kinks for The Cold War Deluxe: 1960 - 1989 scenario.

this is NOT a beta version. instead, it's nearly 100% polished. there are just a few things that need to be assessed and can only really be done by playing w/ each civ (31 total). issues such as build ques, unit lines, etc are the top priority.

so far, we've (Klyden and myself) done extended testing w/ about a half a dozen of the 'big fish' civs.

the scenario thread can be found here

any takers?

okay...for all of those who want to play-test, PM me or post your email address so that i can send you an 'updated' folder w/ some new unit gfx.

also, you have to DL the following from the 1st post og the scenario thread:
the large DL folder & the MI6.INI fix (follow the really easy instructions).

i'll be out of town from tommorow night until jan 17 so if you're interested, please respond before tommorow afternoon or so.

main playtesting issues:
- civ balances; all civs should be able to be playable. science & production levels of the cities
- naval v. air battles and how well the AA stats come into play
- AI troop movements/expeditions
- nuclear missile deployments
- others that i can't remember right now but basically anything that just doesn't seem right to you.
- additional info i could add the already teeming Civilopedia (please use it, too)

ps...there shouldn't be any bugs or any crashes whatsoever. some pcx files for the units are kinda beat and some may consider them a bug but i don't really care about pcx's.

that's about it. any help w/ this is greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom