The Crazy Eye

:lol: 'check whomps gene pool but its really not my fault i swear' fame, was chucling at that point.

Butterball's my dad. It's really his fault but he'd never admit it....remember he cheats in monopoly.

:goodjob: Well done, very funny. Looks like this dinsog charcter been very busy;)

Great to read the Bio's - it's nice to get a different read on some of the personalities my hoplites have been consorting with.... You guys must be awfully cute to attract the likes of our boys ;)

I would like to place to following personal ad in your next edition:

Idiots: We have recieved your recent declaration of war. We invite you to surrender now while you can still do so with honor and dignity. signed Anonymous

Everything comes with a cost. Such an ad would cost 2 luxuries, your three most productive cities, an official apology for not being Idiots and a new dougbolt factory entierly built of choclate and beer. The luxes, factory and two of the cities must be delivered on the head of Strider swimming across the pond.
As soon as we spot him, or more likely the cities, Esther Williamsing over to us, we might just put that ad in.
If not, we'll just announce that we've spotted a Ghostbomb :snowlaugh:

2nd Edition

Page One:

Page Two:

The editor and chief of the Crazy Eye takes no personal responsibility for and content therein. Any complaints should be brought up with our war council.

Full color framed prints available for 2 lux and 600bpt from Mistfit press

The mixpelllings add to our idiocy. Nice job Mist-man.

:lol: nice one guys

I cannot write too much more as I have family business to attend to ... arranging the sale of all the fine frocks, furniture and sundry items of frippery for a certain cousin who has 'chosen' to move to another city to persue her new career caring for the sick and elderly in an isolated mountain reteat ;)

Great job Mistfit:goodjob: , i was looking forward to the next installment and i wasn't disappointed, very funny:lol:.

On Whomp's advanced male pattern baldness
Queen Holly (Whomp's way better half) said:
Shave, methinks not. I thought it was a fashion statement when we met, but now I know better.

:lol: :lol:

Top Bottom