The Crazy Eye

Rik Meleet said:
:nono: New Religion ??? On my planet ???? :nono: :nono:

So, that would mean the Wrath of Meelet is about to be unleashed on the Galls, right? Please tell me I'm right...not like we need the help in the war or anything, but y'know, some smiting by our one and only Deity would be nice... :mischief:

NOOO don't smite our jungles!!! We need our jungles!!!

This was supposed to be sent down from the Gods to all nations on Wednesday at 1:23 AM 4/5/06 but since we're the only true religious ones, and the Gods dig us, we got this message a little early.

I thought I'd share it with you...

And the swordsman will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers doughbolt factory. And you will know my name is Gallic Swordsman when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

RegentMan said:
Off topic - Tubby and Furiey, please switch avatars and signatures back!!!
It's for the Week of Fools festivities.... besides, I'm getting comfortable in Furiey's guise. I finally figured out how to use the double barrel sling shot.

Tubby Rower said:
NOOO don't smite our jungles!!! We need our jungles!!!
I won't touch your jungles.

I'll just intercept the next save you send to Team Doughnut, replay your turn (which includes a lot of disbanding etc.) and send the corrected save ... :evil: :lol:

Rik Meleet said:
I won't touch your jungles.

I'll just intercept the next save you send to Team Doughnut, replay your turn (which includes a lot of disbanding etc.) and send the corrected save ... :evil: :lol:
:worship: You are the kind o god we like. :woohoo: Here is our daily offer of :banana:

:worship: :worship: :worship: O mighty Meleet. Have mercy on your servants. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hey gang,

So this is where the old farts hang out.

Nice little rag Mistfit. As entertaining as ever.

JB...umm..the gang hangs out in the treehouse private forum. It's our hideout. Why don't you tell the admins that you'd like to join Team KISS in the sign up thread and we'll give you the secret handshake and show you around.

I requested to join the private forum but didn't get any response. The first attempt involved a hung IE screen so I thought I may have botched the sign-up. Anyways, I tried again but as I said didn't get any feedback.

jb1964 said:
I requested to join the private forum but didn't get any response. The first attempt involved a hung IE screen so I thought I may have botched the sign-up. Anyways, I tried again but as I said didn't get any feedback.
JB, as I recall when I signed up, you don't get any feedback or confirmation, but just above the regular list of threads (where this thread is located), you should see another thread all by itself that says "Team K.I.S.S.". You can't see it unless you've been approved, because it's a private forum for the team members only. Just click on that link, and you will see a whole LOT of threads that we've been spamming for months now. :p

Dunno if it's possible, but if you have an email listed in your User Profile, I could try taking a screenie of what it looks like (on the outside) and send it to you. One way or another, we'll get you in there with us. :)

Edit: For some reason I couldn't paste it into MS Paint to send to you. Maybe RegentMan, GingerAle or Rik can do it, because you do have an email address listed. :hmm:

Second Edit: I'm sorry, Rik. :blush:

The Eye has been shut for a while since the editorial board's been occupied bird hunting down south. Nevertheless we have, with the aid from Axl, composed a humble reply to Classical's somewhat cheeky post in the tracker. All we can say is you have to have a little patience.

Spoiler :
We Used To Love 'Em

We used to love 'em
But we'll have to kill 'em
We used to love 'em, Mm, yeah
We'll have to put 'em six feet under
But we'll still hear their complaints

We used to love 'em, Oo, yeah
We'll hardly miss 'em
But we'd like to keep 'em
They'll be buried in our backyard
Oh yeah, Oo yeah, whoa, oh yeah

They *****ed so much, They drove us (to the) Nuts
And we'll be happier that way, yeah
Whoa, oh yeah

We used to love 'em
We used to love 'em, Oo, ahh
We'll have to put 'em six feet under
But we'll still hear their complaints

greekguy said:
So, that would mean the Wrath of Meelet is about to be unleashed on the Galls, right? Please tell me I'm right...not like we need the help in the war or anything, but y'know, some smiting by our one and only Deity would be nice... :mischief:

Meleet be praised. :worship:

donsig said:
Meleet be praised. :worship:

yeah, it only took the Great Meelet 4 months to sail across the ocean he created...poor navigation skills by our Creator? ;)

hehe, it's ok, better late then never.

Top Bottom