The Deity Challenge Lineup - Game # 5 - The Inca

After a long time I didnt play, I came back and tried domination but couldnt even take Russia by turn 130. I gaved up lol. Got rekt hard :cry:

Edited: Apologize from the grumbling, I have relearned and played back everything now and I shouldnt had posted this. However I need to ask about the warmonger penalty in early game. I took an ai Capital and got denounced but I didnt cared and declare war again on another ai and suddenly everyone denounce and DOW next turn. Seemed you cant jus rush and go on razing cities, the ai's hates you rather quickly.

ive been trying to work my way through this series. So I just thought i'd pop in and say; yay my second DCL win, 281 SV... so far all i need is a ridiculously good start and lots of mountains for defence and I can win... slowly but surely :)

:mad: After writing a whole book, I pressed F5 and all was gone :mad: So, lets do it again but more condensed.... :)

Spoiler :

Went 4 city NC (T79) tradition. Then education -> astronomy -> sciencific theory-> fertilizer -> plastic. Bulbed 7 GS -> satellite technology (hubble + 2GS) -> particle physics.

3 Questions:

Problem 1: After having built libraries, universities, observatories, public scools and research labs in all cities I'm @ about 1150 bpt = 6-7 turns for atomic age techs and 9-10 turns for information age techs. Is this normal or do you have other ideas / methods to push out more science from 4 cities ?

Problem 2: Culture! Tradition finished at about <88. Good? Bad? Ugly? ;) At the end finished Tradition and Rationalism + 3 Ideology tenets. And got HUGE negative happiness (-43) from picking freedom as the only one. How do you circumwent this? (I built banks, markets and so on rather than opera houses, amphitheaters.... And I definitively needed the money for the CSs)

Problem 3: GS. I had in total 9 GS to bulb at the end (+2 from hubble). Is this a normal number or do you have more. I didn't build Gardens in every city, just in cusco (+ heroic epic), and lost tower of pisa to rome.... Would you build gardens in all cities?

Top Bottom