• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Forum Games Catalogue/Information Thread

Maybe toilets in NY are too small, or the drains won't be able to cope? Just do it on the river, man, we'll say it's just a lot of mud.

I like toilets with targets. :mischief:

Also, why aren't the elimination threads in the OP?

Also, why aren't the elimination threads in the OP?

Because they don't have a GM and as such fall under the heading of 'spam games'.

(The exceptions to the GM rule are some of the quizzes, but I might take the quizzes and caption contests out of the OP soon, since none of them are active any more.)

There is still plenty of room for new nations in my Revolution IOT, along with a new pre-fab NPCs to take control of.

The Space Age RTD game appears dead. I'm going to give it a day and start a replacement if we see no new content.

True to my word, new RTD game is up: RTD (Almost) Better Than Bacon

Welp, it's finally gone over the 30,000-character limit. Took it long enough! :lol:

Guess it's going to have to overflow into the second post, then. STAND BY FOR CHANGE

Any reason why EPYC down is in both posts?

Because you caught me modifying the posts. :blush: Everything from EPYC down is now only in post #2, but of course I didn't want to delete that stuff from post #1 until I was sure it was all safely copied to post #2.

Ha, you got caught! :p

If anybody is looking for an IOT to jump into, RIOT has a lot of NPCs open.

Now now, children. :nono:

A'right, grandpa, if you really want it, we'll let you host it.

Top Bottom