The Jedi Council

Zarn

Le Républicain Catholique
This group is completely made up of Jedis (it is a little different from the Star Wars Jedi Council, because it includes padawans). There are two types of members, masters and padawans. One must first join as a padawan. A padawan must have a master teacher. A master can only have one padawan at a time. Padawans can become masters, if 1/2 of the current masters* and agree to it and I approve of it.

*This does not include me.

Roles of The Jedi Council
1) Masters of the Jedi Council give advice to those who seek it.
2) The Jedi Council (including apprentices) also has responsibility [for protecting important people.
3) The Council also urges the nation to go for religous advances and improvements.

Master/ Padawan
Zarn (Lord Master)/ samizdat/ Hadrian
CivGeneral
Chieftess
Stuck_As_a_Mac/ Strider
BCLG100
SKILORD
Naervad
gunning1/ TNG
Plexus/ Ice Eye
Falcon/ Paalikle

Missing/ Resigned
Almightyjosh
Raven1er
disorganizer
Grandmaster
Great Iguanaman
Danke

Anonymous Jedi (no voting power)
44 masters
63 padawans
(just to make the Council seem bigger. They are part of the non-registered pop)

Clouded List- person that can't join Council/ reason
Diablonex- dishonesty
VHS- Someone tell me please
Trader/ Warrior- disturbing the peace

Treasury
Council- 1300

Council property
Guard Dog x4
15 cloaks
15 belts

Current Objectives

Padawans are completely trained in two (yes two) weeks. If a Padawan is denied by the Council to become a master, then the padawan must take another week of training.

BTW, I expect some to leave the Council and join the Dark Side.

Hmmm....I might join...but...my question is....is this an occupation? If so, how do we gain money/whatever...or are we funded through a government order? Argh, and isn't this a bit advanced for 4000 B.C???? I will join, but I need my questions answered first....lalala

No, jedi do not recive money from the government, nor is this an occupation. The Jedi Council is the movies is old, so play along. You are very clouded, Funny.

Sorry, but I need to move this to the RPG forum.

This group is completely made up of Jedis (it is a little different from the Star Wars Jedi Council, because it includes padawans). There are two types of members, masters and padawans. One must first join as a padawan. A padawan must have a master teacher. A master can only have one padawan at a time. Padawans can become masters, if 1/2 of the current masters and agree to it and I approve of it.

Anonymous Jedi (no voting power)
11 masters
11 padawans
(just to make the Council seem bigger. They are part of the non-registered pop)

Clouded List- person that can't join Council/ reason
Diablonex- dishonesty
VHS- DL

Treasury
Council- 1300

Council property
Guard Dog x4
Beer (Barrel) x4
whiskey (Barrel) x3 (thanks to Community)
15 cloaks
15 belts
Master: Padwan

Lord Masters:
Zarn: gonzo_for_civ

Masters:
AJ:
Stuck_As_A_Mac
Disorganizer: Plexus and Chieftess
CivGeneral:
Raven1er:
SKILORD: Falcon02 (still needs a few votes)
BCLG100:

Waiting list:
Gunning1

I will take you on as a Padawan after Almightyjosh's training. He would take the next person who signs up, after he becomes a master.

Fine. Anyway, to become a Master, one must prove oneself in this forum that they are capable of being masters. Spamming does not make someone a master. Any Master or Apprentice that is found guilty under trial by the Judiciary Branch, loses their place in the Council. If that leaves a Padawan without a master, I will take on the padawan.

One must have patience. It is the way of the Jedi.

AJ's Training will not last two weeks, but three days. This is just to get things started. The final rule is that a master trains only two padawans in this demogame. So, I am only training one person after AJ.

Can I join also :).

You would be my padawan after AJ becomes a master.

I agree with Almightyjosh. There is no RPG money being exchanged for training. This is just a religion and falls under general gaming, not the RPG. If anything remotely fictitious falls under RPG, we're not going to be able to post anything short of literal game logistics to the main fora.

Y'now, I really like the idea of a group you have to train to get into!!
Just thought I would show you all this:
*waves around blue lightsaber in an impressive, though not dangerous or arrogant, way*

[padawan voice]May I ask, Zarn, on what kind of issues is it appropriate that people seek council from Jedi?[/padawan voice]

Two days and you will be a master AJ. We could give advise about war, politics, and other nation changing things. Today, I will teach you how to convince people to do things what you say. Watch. *Throws a fish onto the ground. Goes over to a random person, waves his hand, and tells the person to pick the fish back up and then through it into the air**The caveman- repeats what Zarn said, picks up the fish, and throws it into the air. He scrathes his head, and then he leaves.* Never use this trick for yourself. Le's go into my cave and practice.

@eyrei: hmm. i think this is no rpg-thread, as it seems like a citizen group. no money is charged, no money is given=>no business. no office also. so its definitely a citizen group and belonging to the citizen forum ;-P

Top Bottom