The Kaiser's Navy

Or just make it one very strong and expensive air unit named ''Airfleet" or something like that. If you want to use my style /little biplanes next to zeppelin carrier/ I will gladly make the other civs airfleets!

That stinks, but I guess I will make it an expensive and powerful defensive unit, the goal with it was to use it as the scouting force for the main dreadnought fleets. Any help in drawing one for the US, Brits, French, would be appreciated.

Does anyone have any idea what a Brazilian or Argentinian infantry unit would look like?

I'll make up a Brazilian and Argentinian.

Here's a deal: work with placeholders for the moment and give me a shout when you have a playtest-ready scenario and I'll gladly make some dreadnoughts.

X1, 0, 1.,0, 6a,4d, 2h,1f, 15,0, 1, Gun, 000000000000000

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? The above code will not let me create the unit in a city.

Gave the tech to the civ alreayd.

Did you "Set Civilization" to actually play as that civ before trying to build it, or did you just open their city from another civ's omnipotent perspective from "Reveal Map." Often certain unit that should be buildable by a civ don't show up on the build menu when viewed by another civ by that all-seeing view, for some reason, and I haven't noticed any real rhyme or reason as to which units do and don't show under such a viewpoint.

Fair deal Fairline, rules and tech tree are finished, working on events, was thinking of doing something different with the nuclear power plant improvement. During this time lots of labor unrest...what if the nuclear power plant tech is used and if their is disorder and it overheats it could represent a worker revolt?

The mass transit/solar plant improvement could represent improved labor/management relationship.

Could you also put together a cavalry unit for argentina and brazil?

Thanks

Top Bottom